Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i'm back from the track, and yes i did bring bob back home with me :green: :nuts:
so here's already a previeuw of what was going on on friday, wich usually are calm days around the track. especially the guys that are coming over this weekend will love this already.
besides the countless classic that are ofcourse running in the historic challenge. wich has some new entry's this year, like 3 512 BB LM's :D , 4 SWB's, 750 Monza, 500 TR, 250 LM,....
and today there was also already a suprisingly high number of roadferrari's present already, 40 to be more precise :wink:
of those we had a very fun list of 250 Lusso, 275 GTB, 6 360 CS, F50 & Enzo

and i'm very sad to inform that one of the 360 CS's has already passed away, the french driver was slightly going to fast and placed it BADLY in the wall, the car is litterly damaged at all sides, even the roof.
it was also the only silver CS present.

at the moment i'm still transferring all the pics to my pc, but i will probably already post some shots here before i go to sleep

and ofcourse, to be continued

TOMORROW :green:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
yeah, I was with Dirk and I had a good time. Took some shots too, but now I'm too busy to post them because I need sleep.

Will definately post some when I get back home monday late.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
The SWB is one of my all time favourites as well. A very bad outing for the CS owner!! :oops:

Was this a fctory model or an after-market top-off?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stradale said:
The SWB is one of my all time favourites as well. A very bad outing for the CS owner!! :oops:

Was this a fctory model or an after-market top-off?
factory model
that's a 330 GTS
i know, i know, the license plate doesn't really match with it

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow, that first pic made my eyes well up! :cry:

But glad to hear you're having fun, Dirk and Bob! Must be a fantastic atmosphere there...

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aahh
saterday
GREAT weather today, got a bit burned, again. i really should remember to take that suncream out of the car :-?

anyway, according to Bob there where around 100 ferrari road cars present, wich saw another Enzo, 2 more 360 CS, 275 GTB/6C, SWB, 250 GT SWB California Spyder and ofcourse lot's more.
not that i've seen ANY of this because i was too busy having tons of fun at the track :green:
so here are some quick track pics already

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey Erik

i didn't saw you at Spa, i know you ran into Bob though, and Carel was also there

why didn't you came back today?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Yeah, and we saw bob348 with his 348. Will post some pics later. Have to finish the s/n list first. We saw around 200 streetcars, so will take some time

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so the F days are over again, had lot's of fun, and today i took it pretty easy, looked around a little bit took it easy besides the track, enjoyed the weather and took some fun pics
Bob made a new friend, Shrek :wink: and grew himself some nice green ears :green:
so here are some more pics again

now let's hear it from some other visitors

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Dirk!

I haven't seen you out there. The program was too busy to go searching...
I have 2 hours of video, been in La Source most of the time. I ran into Bob tho!

Speak to ya later!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts