Ferrari Life Forum banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Great to hear Mike. Thanks for the update ! And as you say everything has it's Advantages !

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Hi All

Good news on the 308 is that it was the distributor rotor that went. The Cape Town Ferrari agents have repaired it and all has worked out well as I am arriving in Cape Town for a couple of weeks' break with the family. I now have the 308 to run around in while I am there!!!
As suspected and that is good news! In the longer run would sort out the root cause-electrics getting too hot. In the meantime, enjoy the gorgeous, big-hearted little 308 in Cape Town. Perfect time and place to enjoy the GTSi. Don't forget the tache, high-pitched giggle and Hawaiian loud shirts!

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Hi All

I hope all is well.

The adventure continues...

Good news on the 308 is that it was the distributor rotor that went. The Cape Town Ferrari agents have repaired it and all has worked out well as I am arriving in Cape Town for a couple of weeks' break with the family. I now have the 308 to run around in while I am there!!!

Wishing you all a great festive season!!!

Warm regards
Excellent news. Those German parts....:deal:

·
Registered
439 Posts
She has been delivered to a magnificent parking spot on Clifton First Beach. I can't wait to pick her up on Saturday morning!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mike, she looks fabulous, looking out to the sea, as if, ready to conquer ! :steering wheel:

w/ smiles
Jimmy

·
Registered
439 Posts

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
She has been delivered to a magnificent parking spot on Clifton First Beach. I can't wait to pick her up on Saturday morning!!!!
Great pic. (even if my first thought was Thelma & Louise :yikes:)

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Old post obviously but a fantastic read nonetheless!

81 - 89 of 89 Posts