Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sweet Maranello is so nice. Most people have no idea what it is. Many know the little brother Ferrari, the 360.

What model Mustang is it? Even some ask, “What year Corvette is it?”

How I love this car? Until you drive it on the Southern California Freeways, you will not understand how sweet it is, Porsche for breakfast, Corvette for lunch, and MB & BMW for dinner.

How can anything be so pure as the Maranello? So smooth yet an angry breast in chains. I am not a great race driver but a freeway driver. Someday I may be good enough to put it into the “sport mode”. Turn it off, not until be I either drunk or stoned. Never drive the beast unless your head is very clear. I never wear shoes driving my little thing.

Those who have a V-8 in the back seat may someday realize a V-12 in front is what it is all about.

Darn, I love my car.

8)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Bart said:
Those who have a V-8 in the back seat may someday realize a V-12 in front is what it is all about.
Not if a V12 in the front turns me into a nutcase, Bart!! You really are quite deranged!! (in a very nice way though :green: )

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I'd have to agree with Bazil on this one. I don't think I want a V-12 if it is going to make me start speaking in tongues.

On the plus side, I have never met anyone who speaks so passionately about thier car. :green:

It's Sunday Bart, go take a drive!!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Well spotted mch (I missed it but I loved the line anyway)! :up:

Bart, we sense your frustration at being limited to mere words to express your devotion to the breast (sorry) beast. I suggest an opera, or maybe an operetta to start with. :wink:

Let me think ... "Maranello" sounds nice, in the spirit of Rigoletto, or "Driving like Damon Hill" (Barber of Seville?), or maybe even a new gangsta rock-opera "(Under) Da Hood". Let the passion flow .......
:eek:ha:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
4kids3fish said:
Let me think ... "Maranello" sounds nice, in the spirit of Rigoletto, or "Driving like Damon Hill" (Barber of Seville?), or maybe even a new gangsta rock-opera "(Under) Da Hood". Let the passion flow .......
:eek:ha:
That is a classic.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Bart said:

8)
Yes, any normal guy would agree that 12 upfront is better than 8 in the rear.
uhhhh, what were we talking about again?:ugh:

:green:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts