Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't took them (i wish i did), but i love those shots that are taken thru the plants, remember in the beginning of these year that that was one of the changes in the factory.
and that bare Enzo shot is just AMAZING

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
F50GT said:
Taking picture in the factory is forbiden!
that's what's so fun about it :green:
Besides how else are you EVER gonna see the inside of the Ferrari factory

·
Registered
3 Posts
Factory Spy Pics

I had the pleasure of taking a Ferrari factory tour two weeks ago. (It was awesome!) Although it was interesting to see these spy pictures (just to bring back nice memories), it is somewhat sad that these pictures were taken. If you really respect Ferrari, you should respect the rules: no pictures in the factory. If too many people ignore this rule, they will likely just stop the tours altogether. That would be sad for those people that as a result never get to see a magnificent factory.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No, I only toured the factory once, about two weeks ago.
I have a 360 Spyder on order. I didn't have to work too hard to convince the dealer that having ordered the car should be enough to allow me to get the tour. A nice sized deposit to the dealer helps, I guess.
Right now I drive a Boxster S, as a warm up to the real thing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
By the way, I think that the spy pictures failed to show what I thought was one of the most interesting parts of the tour:

Around the corner from where you see the 12 cylinder car assembly line is an open area where a group of Italian women of many ages sit at sewing machines, sewing together all the leather parts. Think about it: only a few yards from where high-powered, high-tech 12 cylinder engines get installed into a state of the art sports car, you have women hand sewing the leather. They are all under one roof, within steps of each other.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not bad a 360 Spyder, what colour and options?
where are you located?
What do they allow you to see in the factory?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts