Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few garage pics and such, I've really enjoyed looking through everyone's pics...wonderful stuff !

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
Wow. A truly impressive broad collection. The best from Porsche and Ferrari over the last 20 years.

How do you find the Challenge Stradale compares to the F40?
Thanks Boxer,

I think the relationship is similar to the RS vs CGT...the CS has a stripped out feel like the F40, and makes all the right noises.

While its no F40, I do think it compliments the F40 perfectly...just get in and go ! The CS handles great, excellent exhaust, a little light on torque but it makes up for that in so many different ways, its a real keeper.

Taking the F40 and CGT out is always a bit more of a "production"...they give greater thrills, but sometimes its just nice to hop in the RS or CS and go for some hell raising to get it out of the system !

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
RufMD, congratulations for that amazing garage!

It's not everyday you see Boxer saying "wow" about someone else's garage! hehehehehe that is a pretty good measure on how impressive your cars are

I have actually seen pictures of your cars somewhere else (can't remember where), I'm glad to know that you're here to share your experiences

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Thanks Boxer,

I think the relationship is similar to the RS vs CGT...the CS has a stripped out feel like the F40, and makes all the right noises.

While its no F40, I do think it compliments the F40 perfectly...just get in and go ! The CS handles great, excellent exhaust, a little light on torque but it makes up for that in so many different ways, its a real keeper.

Taking the F40 and CGT out is always a bit more of a "production"...they give greater thrills, but sometimes its just nice to hop in the RS or CS and go for some hell raising to get it out of the system !
Interesting insight and it seems like we both use similar cars for similar reasons (except in my case it is a 360 Modena vs your CS).

Agree, going out in the F40 or a CGT/F50 always is more of a production and at least in my case requires a bit of pre planning on where we will be going.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Absolutely stunning collection you have!!

I have an the biggest soft spot for those CGT's, they sound truly amazing!! I'm loving the F40 as well as the garage set up. Nice job!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you thank you !

Looking forward to doing a cross England/Europe drive some day (you know, those drives Boxer undertakes with regularity :) )...that will be a wonderful time for sure.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Great collection. When you plan the European tour, let us know, I'm getting the hang of "Ferrari-herd cruising", great fun :)

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
thank you thank you !

Looking forward to doing a cross England/Europe drive some day (you know, those drives Boxer undertakes with regularity :) )...that will be a wonderful time for sure.
Funny you should mention this. A couple of us have just started talking about doing an European Epic Trip sometime in the next 12-18 months.

Anyone with serious interest, please let me know.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Funny you should mention this. A couple of us have just started talking about doing an European Epic Trip sometime in the next 12-18 months.

Anyone with serious interest, please let me know.
Count me in. I need to get my 328 out of the garage and on a serious run...I was think of London to Vladivostok and back;)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Nice variety of cars! They are all stunning.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
The 911 GT3 particularly looks great in orange with black rims. Which of the cars is your favorite?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts