Ferrari Life Forum banner

221 - 234 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
Yes we will :)
Na. Except for the banter threads most have succinct quality responses. 1/3 of responses on fc I follow have them on ignore. Too much garbage.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
Na. Except for the banter threads most have succinct quality responses. 1/3 of responses on fc I follow have them on ignore. Too much garbage.
I am not disagreeing - by recollection the other place had a lot of nonsense in the course of any thread.

But take a look at the views vs posts - I believe the people from the other place are the cause of those high views vs reply ratios.

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
I am not disagreeing - by recollection the other place had a lot of nonsense in the course of any thread.

But take a look at the views vs posts - I believe the people from the other place are the cause of those high views vs reply ratios.
Yup. Views are important.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Getting lots of site feedback, I love it. Have to try to figure out how to funnel all of it into one place so nothing is missed.
Have you funneled the F1 section yet?

Maybe something along the lines of F1 Main with 2 sub sections F1 Technical and F1 race reports?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am an avid reader of FL. A newcomer since early this year in my quest for first Ferrari. It will be either 575 late 360.

The quality of info and profound reasoning simply surpass FC. There is good info in FC but it is imbedded in a lot of distraction comments.

I would like to comment more but mostly I have more questions than comments. Although I do contribute on searches since that is where my focus concentrates.

Thanks to Taz I am doing a lot of technical reading. I am really trying to learn FERRARI.

One aspect of FC is that they appear to have very active buy/sell market whereby they reach out to other members.

Quality of info is much better in FL.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
I am an avid reader of FL. A newcomer since early this year in my quest for first Ferrari. It will be either 575 late 360.

The quality of info and profound reasoning simply surpass FC. There is good info in FC but it is imbedded in a lot of distraction comments.

I would like to comment more but mostly I have more questions than comments. Although I do contribute on searches since that is where my focus concentrates.

Thanks to Taz I am doing a lot of technical reading. I am really trying to learn FERRARI.

One aspect of FC is that they appear to have very active buy/sell market whereby they reach out to other members.

Keep us posted on your search - if it weren't for Terry my Ferrari days of ownership would have been over a long time ago.

Both forums offer a large wealth of knowledge ... one simply has less bs :)

·
Administrator
15,138 Posts

Great post and I think you have summed up the ethos of FL very nicely.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ferrari chat is mostly state side

Ferrari life is international as well as united states

ferrari chat deals --various & local states & have dealership input-coffee
brunch-family gatherings @ the local level--lots of ferrari guys we
meet very often-like every week @ some dealer ship or a ferrari event

especially in the miami -palm beach-ft.lauderdale area--very often
south beach & lots more-----------lots of stuff always going on here
yearly toys for tots run

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #229
Ferrari life is international as well as united states

ferrari chat deals --various & local states & have dealership input-coffee
brunch-family gatherings @ the local level--lots of ferrari guys we
meet very often-like every week @ some dealer ship or a ferrari event

especially in the miami -palm beach-ft.lauderdale area--very often
south beach & lots more-----------lots of stuff always going on here
yearly toys for tots run
Assume you are part of the Fred B John V and Stephanie group?

I's amazing to see the quality of car events they attend on a regular basis.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Not sections but for threads...

a Vintage footage and story collection, each pic or vid with detailed information in one place, old stories about the Enzo-era and else...

a general Sports thread about fav ones and what you actually do...

a general thread for discussing films, books or whatever...

and a thread for good ol' memories while owning a Ferrari or other great/funny stories in your life...maybe Nostalgia thread or what the heck.:crowngrin:

Just thinkin' in the middle of the night while waiting for the last Miami-San Antonio game. It's 1.17 A.M. here...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Mr.champagne

Hi champagne

you met these guys also
f. Burton etc.
Nice to know, you come to the miami area also

krome

221 - 234 of 234 Posts