Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't believe it today. In Ochanomizu, a business/university area, I'm sitting there and HOLY SHIT...a Yellow Enzo on the street at about 25 mph rolls by. He had no choice as it was very congested with buildings and people. I'm guessing it was the same one I saw at Art Sport. I love living here, that makes three different Enzos I've seen to date. One red parked in Aoyama, now a Yellow in Ochanomizu and a black one just outside Tokyo.

Does anyone have me beat?

Rule: cannot be at a car show as all my sightings have been 100% at random on the street.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
DAMN
:eek:

so no car shows, how about at the track :wink: :green:
i know i can beat you at that :p :lol:

else i've seen one on the road and parked at his hotel around the Nurburgring

·
Registered
180 Posts
I saw just side by side ... in the order

Enzo, F50, F40, 575M, 550....

OK it was during the 24hours of Spa in the VIP paddock...but !!!!! arghhh

·
Registered
900 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
HOLY SHIT
Hey I thought no profanity allowed!!! :roll: :ugh: :lol:

Anyway, no you beat me. I have yet to see an Enzo cruising the streets of Topeka (or anywhere for that matter :x ). But, I will say I have seen one at Ferrari of Denver with everything open, except for the hood/trunk/front compartment. Yes I take any chance I can get to brag about that. :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
I noticed in your post that you talk about "Art Sport". Can you tell me a little more about this as I have a Porsche 962 which raced in the early '90's that has that logo on the side along with "0123" and I am alway's trying to trace down the history and meaning behind the sponsers. I will attach a photo of the car. Sorry it is off your topic and not a Ferrari.

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow! Now that's something!

Does an event like concorso count or is that put under "car shows"? If ont, 1 in Giallo and 1 in Rosso.

But wow, that is cool!

Wow,twatson, you own a 962 race car? 8)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
I couldn't believe it today. In Ochanomizu, a business/university area, I'm sitting there and HOLY SHIT...a Yellow Enzo on the street at about 25 mph rolls by. He had no choice as it was very congested with buildings and people. I'm guessing it was the same one I saw at Art Sport. I love living here, that makes three different Enzos I've seen to date. One red parked in Aoyama, now a Yellow in Ochanomizu and a black one just outside Tokyo.

Does anyone have me beat?

Rule: cannot be at a car show as all my sightings have been 100% at random on the street.
Do sightings in the Ferrari assembly line, in the streets within the factory complex or in streets in Maranello close to the factroy count? :lol:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
twatson said:
I noticed in your post that you talk about "Art Sport". Can you tell me a little more about this as I have a Porsche 962 which raced in the early '90's that has that logo on the side along with "0123" and I am alway's trying to trace down the history and meaning behind the sponsers. I will attach a photo of the car. Sorry it is off your topic and not a Ferrari.
NICE

962's are very cool
last season i saw a couple racing on Spa Francorchamps & Zolder :D

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
twatson said:
No problem. I'll put this new post in a new topic. Art Sport is a Japanese company. I believe the Art "Family" is just like many Japanese company structures, it is a holding kind of company with dealings in many areas. I don't believe it falls under one of the big 5 (sumitomo, mitsubishis...etc).

Here is a site to the companies car holdings. They has showrooms in Osaka and Tokyo (Higashi-Shinagawa). It isn't an authorized dealer of Ferrari but a private buyer. Here is their website:

www.artsports.co.jp and the group page http://www.0123.co.jp/

I will never understand how Japanese companies like this thrive, this group sells cars, interior design, and has a moving business oh yeah and makes golf clubs, because everyone knows making golf clubs means you'll be great at selling cars and moving peoples homes in the USA?

·
Registered
457 Posts
At the Garden State Ferrari Festival last September, four Enzos were on display, two on either side of this GTO. I waited until one had left to get this picture.

I guess you all can tell which model I like best.

Barry

Attachments

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I like the 288 GTO, it is rarer than the Enzo...

Aspecially now the Enzo is new and you see them a lot at carshows, you almost never see a 288 GTO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts