Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not now, or ever have been short-I'm 5'11, but say I'm 6' for obvious reasons.
Culture tells us that a guys' ideal height is 6'1-for sports, fights, women...
Actually though, 5'11 is perfect for-even a bit tall for-Ferrari-ing around town.
I may not lie about height anymore.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I am not now, or ever have been short-I'm 5'11, but say I'm 6' for obvious reasons.
Culture tells us that a guys' ideal height is 6'1-for sports, fights, women...
Actually though, 5'11 is perfect for-even a bit tall for-Ferrari-ing around town.
I may not lie about height anymore.
I'm 6' on the button. When I was younger the doctor had projected me to be 6'4". I loved sports cars when I was a kid, and I had heard that some sports cars you can only be 6' to fit in. I became a little worried, and then I stopped growing at 6' :D My first car was a Firebird, although I was originally looking at a 2002 Mazda Miata but the guy at the dealer was 6'1 (so he said) and he said that for comfort he needed the top off. In my case that was not a practical car for my situation. So I am glad I am this height for Ferrari-ing:D :D

Chris

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I'm 6 foot and half an inch tall, and weigh about 170 lbs. My 328 is a bit claustrophobic, I wouldn't want to be any taller or wider as driving it would be uncomfortable.
I had a series 2 Miata (MX-5) that I bought brand new in 2005, I had to sell it after 6 weeks because it was too uncomfortable.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I'm 6 foot and half an inch tall, and weigh about 170 lbs. My 328 is a bit claustrophobic, I wouldn't want to be any taller or wider as driving it would be uncomfortable.
I had a series 2 Miata (MX-5) that I bought brand new in 2005, I had to sell it after 6 weeks because it was too uncomfortable.
I guess its a somewhat good thing that I opted for the Firebird instead of the Miata then;)

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm 6 feet, 2.5 inches, 165 pounds, and have never had any problem fitting in 308s and Lotus Esprits, regardless of how many times I've been told I should. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
5 foot 10 inches here, about 190 pounds. I'm considered very tall in China and Vietnam. The 308 fits me like a glove. It's almost like I sat in a video gaming chair, held my arms out in front of me and Ferrari built a car around me.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Being 6' and 200 pounds I am satisfied because I can fit in my dream cars.....NBA players can afford them....but not all of them can drive the cars.

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao tutti

I'm 6 ft tall and 210 and the only two cars so far I had trouble in was my Shaguar XJ6 and my buddies Countach. Although I do find it a challenge getting in and out of the Spider with the top down and trying not to scratch the carbon fiber seats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts