Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the years I've written or create several video tutorials on using features of a the site. So I can quickly point people to them here is the collection. I'll update this overtime.

How to upload attachments and embed in text
See post #5 with the YouTube video for a quick demonstration.
http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/10676-upload-test.html

Manage Email Subscription Notifications
http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/12429-managing-subscriptions-email-notifications.html

·
Registered
590 Posts
This may be a very stupid question but is there anyway to upload photos from an iPhone?

·
Registered
166 Posts
This may be a very stupid question but is there anyway to upload photos from an iPhone?
It's not a stupid question to me, I've been trying this as well.
I've tried every which way. It doesn't let me yet. I'm waiting for this also. You can embed a pic URL with some html...

·
Premium Member
11,885 Posts
Doug knows how to do it, if you do not mind them being upside down or sideways. I have even saved some of them to PhotoShop rotated them, and put them back in a thread and they were still not upright. Something weird going on there.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Ok. I'm on my iPhone. Let me try !

I can add a URL but not upload from my phone. The iPad should work tho.

Here is a capture on what it does. It grays out the selection.

We need some enlightenment from Doug !!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,210 Posts
I'll PM the Admin and see if they'll turn that on for you. I think it's just a check box in your profile, that only Admins can change.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Interesting i thought i had like 50 posts now i only have 1. Maybe because i just paid to subscribe it treats it like a new account.

·
Super Moderator
2,210 Posts
Hey boys do we have a diy section here
It's called "Projects" 'cause most DIY jobs turn into projects. You know, "while we're in there......" :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts