Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
:lol: I'll let this one slip :green: see the following link but your right the tire is cool. At 201 you get wrenches. After that I've ran out of ideas (for images) so if any of you have some please let me know. Suggestions for both rank titles and corresponding pictures will be very helpful and appreciated. As of now here is the ranking info.

Rank Mini post
F1 Spectator 1
Pit Crew 51
F1 Mechanic 201
Rookie Driver 501
Ferrari F1 Driver 1001
F1 Champion 3001

http://www.ferrariforum.net/forum/faq.php#12

How do I change my rank?
Please do not abuse the board by posting unnecessarily just to increase your rank, you will probably find the moderator or administrator will simply lower your post count.

Actually I won't as I'm pretty laid back and think its cool to want the images under your name, hey after all I have one too!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andrew,

Please do not misunderstand me! :) With this exception, I was posting for truly enjoyable and what I considered to be meaningful reasons. I think if you look at my posts, you'd agree. :question: I was by no means, racing to 50 or 51. I just recently saw that 50 gave you the tire. I was just overcome by a momentary lapse of reason...Believe me, though, I don't have the time or intent of racing to whatever the next level requires. Just was having a wee bit of "fun" during a lull at work...

Forza,

Dane

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Dane,
:wasup: Not to worry I knew you were which is why I had :lol: guy laughing and :green: a huge grin. Plus I'd do the same! :eek:ha: And I don't want to ruin anyone's fun 8) :stupid: and man do I love these new smilies :ex: :work:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DJ and Andrew,

I laughed when I saw your posts. Yes, congratulations accepted; it was a long, hard road but persistence always prevails :D

Forza,

Dane

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I think when I get up around 47 or 48 I might make a couple of frivolous posts myself just to get the tire.

Oh wait, I just made one. :green: :green: :green:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
This is post #50. Now show me the tire!

(told you I'd do this) :green: :green: :green:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts