Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is for sale in my area. It has 25K miles, and is $80K. Does the body look good?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mchferrari said:
Sure it's not a kit?
I think so, he had the Ferrari interior and everything. What makes it look like a kit?

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
FerrariKiller said:
I think so, he had the Ferrari interior and everything. What makes it look like a kit?
He was just giving you a hard time. I would suggest looking at the F355 Buyer's Guide and then going to check the car out in person. It is hard for us to say whether or not you should buy this particular F355 as I have not seen it. I can say, yes you should buy a F355 if you want a Ferrari as it is a great car.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks alot for the help. I think he is going to let me come test drive it tomorrow, that should give me a good idea.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I seriously thought it was a kit. Maybe it's the rims but the proportions look off.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
mchferrari said:
I seriously thought it was a kit. Maybe it's the rims but the proportions look off.
I also think that the wheels look strange in that picture, I also considered that it could be a kit

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm... strange. I'll ask him for another picture.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He hasn't been home for a couple days, but I don't think it's a kit. I've compared some photos with it, and it's too perfect to be a kit (unless they have come a LONG way, and with interiors too).

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
It does look a little odd to me, don't know exactly why, but something does not look in place.
I have to believe it is because of the wheels

the car looks higher than normal

and I think the tires seem to have a taller "profile", also

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I did, but it's sold now. The leather was a little worn, but it ran great. They weren't stock rims.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts