Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby is back. The engine is running smoother than ever and the new suspension is in another league.

I am off to fill up and take some pics!

Will post them tomorrow!!!

Mike

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Awesome Mike, it must be very exciting getting her back, as if you were a kid and Christmas has come early for you :)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Congratulations, I can't wait to see the pictures:)

Chris

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pics really just show her in a clean and polished state. The real beauty is under the skin with the powder coated arms, new clean shocks and engine.

She is going like a bomb!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Your 308 was a great drive when I had the pleasure to take the wheel in September. Glad to see that she is getting even better in your care. Looking great!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Absolutely beautiful!

Chris

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Beauty is under the skin? I think the skin's looking pretty good as well!

Enjoy her - great car. And these photos are a perfect opportunity to admire the lines of the eternal 308 once more.

Happy holidays!! Jo'burg is great during Christmas times - empty roads everywhere. Perfect for a bit of a blast around the block.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for the hiatus - didnt have my laptop for the weekend.

Thanks for the comments. They polished her up beautifully.

It is a 1981 308 GTSi and trust me, the powder coated suspension arms, shocks and bright new bushes look spectacular. Even bether than the pics of the exterior. I want to take a wheel of to take some pics though.

The handling has simply been transformed. Before the work was done, the back end was vey loose and the car bobbed around a lot. It is now completely fixed. Much, much higher levels of grip. The ride is quite a bit firmer and now seeing that is is a GTS, there are a few new squeaks and rattles...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts