1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
How true! :)

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Same here. At the old house the wife hit frame of the garage door on 3 separate occasions, in the same spot. I'm like, "Honey, the door frame is still in the same spot it was the last time you hit it. I'm not moving it."

She also bought this antique wheelbarrow to make a planter out of. Put it on the lawn, filled it with soil, planted some flowers in it. Then like an hour later backed into it with her car. $400 damage to the car, the $10 wheelbarrow was fine.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Same here. At the old house the wife hit frame of the garage door on 3 separate occasions, in the same spot. I'm like, "Honey, the door frame is still in the same spot it was the last time you hit it. I'm not moving it."

She also bought this antique wheelbarrow to make a planter out of. Put it on the lawn, filled it with soil, planted some flowers in it. Then like an hour later backed into it with her car. $400 damage to the car, the $10 wheelbarrow was fine.
I hope that you don't let her drive the F.

Mine's just the same, she scares me when I'm in the car with her. She doesn't seem to have a clue what is around her, she'll change lane without looking on a freeway and won't notice the 20 wheel lorry at the side of her swerve out of her way and into the oncoming traffic causing a multiple vehicle pile up. When it's on the TV news later, she'll say, we were on that road today, it's lucky we weren't involved !!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts