Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
What a beauty!
:eek:
I hope you have lots of drivingpleasure with her.

And keep the photo's coming :)

:work: , espacially for a stradale :green:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Cantiknyer! Lol! Congrats on receiving the car, did it arrive today? Hope to see it in person during the next meet up tho. And do tell us how it drives! Do a review like the one you did on the Enzo. I would love to read about it. Bello Machina...bello bello.

Enjoy the next few days/weeks/months/years. I'm still drooling, damnit. And i'm not sick this time, i'm just smitten. :green:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Stradale,

Congratulations; a real driver's car. I, and many others I'm sure, look forward to hearing you recount experiences with her.

·
Registered
776 Posts
After seeing a black on black one the other day, I WANT ONE even more now!
Congrats buddy! She is beautiful!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Man congratulations its a beautiful car remember like yesterday u saying "going to arrive only in April" hehe I can imagine how you feel when you see the beast. if is possible you can make some videos or the engine sound for us :D ..

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looks great man! 8) 8) :eek: :D

·
Registered
895 Posts
OMG...it looks absolutely fantastic! Thank you very very much for sharing with us! My mouth is watering again. It's giving me a major itch for wanting to see one again after seeing Robert's pictures of the Nero/Nero Stradale, and now your Scuderia/Rosso one. Absolutely fantastic!

I'd be delighted if you gave us a full review like Adlin said.

·
Registered
770 Posts
That's fantastic Stradale - I love going to see my cars before they get "undressed" - they always look so much better when you finally pick them up!!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Congrats Stradale

i bet you are outside having a blast with her, but don't forget us and tell us some story's about the latest adittion

·
Registered
322 Posts
I love the stradle. I like the 360 Modena but i love the stradale with the F40 sliding window. Is it yours? Man i would love a drive in it :eek:ha:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts