Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
wwwwwwwooooooooooowwwwwwww, you have it all going on, congratulations!!

and thanks for the pics, do share more (and driving experiences as well) if you can, we all enjoy it very much!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Congratulations on the car again. The scenery is absolutely stunning, and the car looks exceptional...which was a given :)

Chris

·
Registered
453 Posts
Great and mighty setting and of course great car:) Dam shame about the camera quality with that wonderful setting. Its like we all miss out if ya get my drift:rofl:
Here's a picture of the car we used to visit the Alps in 2006. I am going again in August in the 355 spider to bounce the sounds of them wonderful mountains and tunnels. The Alps rule and you a very lucky man to be living there:D But you know that don't you:D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great and mighty setting and of course great car:) Dam shame about the camera quality with that wonderful setting. Its like we all miss out if ya get my drift:rofl:
Here's a picture of the car we used to visit the Alps in 2006. I am going again in August in the 355 spider to bounce the sounds of them wonderful mountains and tunnels. The Alps rule and you a very lucky man to be living there:D But you know that don't you:D
Thank you for your great picture. THIS is good quality !! (I guess I have to go to a photographing for dummies seminar)
Has that picture been taken in Switzerland as well ?

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
That is a good picture Chaz. Thanks for sharing.

Chris

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Those are some beautiful pictures guys. When I get my first Ferrari I want to take it out to Denver and cruise the rockies.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts