Ferrari Life Forum banner

1501 - 1518 of 1518 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Thanks - it's time for some mods.

I saw a set of Ferrari rear extension pipes on e-bay and can't recall what dealer had them for sale.

In a week or so went to the dark side a year ago and ordered a Blue Sideris SV roadster. >:)
SV ROADSTER!!!!!!! Woot!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Thanks guys - I should add to order the SV cancelled a F12 tdf. Being the 3rd on the list and it was not a roadster helped but after seeing the Ring in under 7 minutes made it more appealing.

Sure enough a week or so later the dealer called and asked me if I was 100% positive as they got a 4th allocation - replied it's too late.

Reason for the short story - the 16M is regarded by the factory as one of the top Ferrari's ever and it gives 16M owners a leg up on new models.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Maybe OT but if any scud or 16M owners are looking I have a OEM LEFT(DRIVERS SIDE) Carbon Fiber rocker panel/side skirt I want to sell. I figured I would check here before it goes on E-Bay...Its NEW, Never mounted and perfect... 4.7K shipped to the lower 48...Original Ferrari price 10,995.00 lol E-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,510
Adding telemetry. OBDII dongle to work with iPhone app, check all sorts of telemetry and of course check and clear error codes (if appropriate).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Michelin PSS 235/35/19 295/35/19. Lower 10mm all around. No rubbing as of yet. Went canyon driving and it was all good. Calculated with the 11.25 width, 295 with 35 profile would simulate oem stretch of the 285 35 on the 19x10

BBS FI + Agency Power Titanium X PIpe
Wow your car looks great with the BBS wheels. What size tires are you running and is car stock height? Any issues with rubbing?

1501 - 1518 of 1518 Posts