Ferrari Life Forum banner
161 - 170 of 170 Posts

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
Well my parents bought the F50 for my as a birthdaypresent
at the time it was still 6 months away, but still i had the car :green:
and it's well worth it

great the hear that you don't need glue on the pocher kits, i always wanted one of those

Just noticed the mags on your website, i noticed you have one from La Passion, that's a pretty old series, i have them complete: http://server145.cabserver.com/~edwinnes/index.php?id=1228

· Registered
255 Posts
Nice to have that serie complete. It's always nice to have magazine series complete. I only have Forza complete...or...I had it complete and now I miss two issues...don't ask me were they went...but there gone :(

Did you also see the (slightly) bigger pics of the F40 on my site??

And speaking about sites...when will your site completely work?????? I'm very interested in all the pics you must have :)

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
Yep i do have some others complete aswell, i'm only missing #2 from Forza

and i saw the bigger pics, they still don't give me a very good vieuw, but the car truly looks amazing, that's why i want some better pics :wink: :green:

And as far as my site, well the database is running, the php works, but the connections between it give problems
as soon as those are solved mine will be coming back wiht all new pics

· Registered
255 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
Waldo

i HATE small pics

i must say i love that key chain
:p small pics are good when you still have a 56k modem. At work I've got cable...but at home...pfff. So that's why I use small pics as a preview. But the enlargements are better?? aren't they?

And the key chain is indeed lovely. And another thing. When I wanted to make that picture I couldn't open the door...I was pulling and thinking...and then I figured it out...You have to push the dooropener on top of the door....it was still locked!!! Nice detail huh?!

· Registered
895 Posts
Basman, nice collection! I really like the case. I would get one, if I had the space in my room. So I just have a wall mounted case. It's alright, but I would really like to have a standing case one of these days.

Wow, this is an old thread. But yeah, I guess I'll respond.

Have been collecting die-cast models for about a year now and am about up to 35. Just recently got into the 1:24 kits and am currently working on a 360 and F2001 from Tamiya. I have primarily F1 cars, but my collection of road cars is growing (all Ferrari).

I will take photos of my collection in the near future when the time comes available.

161 - 170 of 170 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.