Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One is owned locally, and one belongs to the owner of that whole auto dealer group
http://tom93r1.kicks-ass.net:8080/ferraris/page1.htm

Saw a lambo gallardo on the road today too!!! Didn't know that either that or the 911 turbo cab were even out yet.
And thats a 250GT, but is it a California? The one guy who worked for the dealership had no clue, and I wasn't sure.
BTW these were at the open house for Scottsdale Ferrari. Did anyone else on this forum attend?

·
Registered
26 Posts
No, it looks to me like that's a 250 Pininfarina Series II Cabrio - absolutely beautiful. The Enzo looks so great in Red/Red!

Apparentely Porsche is making nearly every model a cabriolet (turbo, C4S) to distract attention from some new model they are developing... Also, they are putting a V6 in the Cayenne, I know that much...it's going to be SO slow.

·
Registered
900 Posts
:eek: That looks like a lot of fun. If only I didn't live so far from a Ferrari dealer. :evil:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
glad somebody knows the exact model. The one employee at the Dealership that I was told to ask about an exact name knew only that it was a 250GT.
But yes, what a beautiful car. Was in a dark red too. Not Rossa Corsa.
That maserati was awesome looking also!
Was a fun night. I was just told that a Continental GT was around also, mustve missed that. D'oh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts