Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my 550 is away at the dealership to troubleshoot an attitude, I decided to actually walk part of the seaside road that Boxer and I usually drive on. So I noticed a silver 330 driving past but a bit late to actually picture, and later a blue 250PF convertible which I managed to capture with my cell phone. The quality is bad, but it's there to share.

Can't wait for my Ferrari.:cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Yeah, driving a Ferrari beats walking any day. It's funny when your doctor tells you you need to walk more and then gets in his Ferrari to drive home.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Yeah, driving a Ferrari beats walking any day. It's funny when your doctor tells you you need to walk more and then gets in his Ferrari to drive home.
Haha, my Doctor drives a BMW 650i, and my Dentist drives both a BMW X5, and a BMW 330i, but has a huge house built on a lake. Psh, unbelievable I would definately buy a 355 instead of a 650i;)

In conclusion I would definitely rather drive a Ferrari then walk because I think it would get your heart pumping more than if you were going on a silly little walk:rofl:

Chris

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Today, the weather is better and I guess I'll try starting up the ol Porsche turbo, that has been forgotten for quite sometime. The (new) tires are probably square by now, and the new battery (new in the fall) might not even work.

What do you know, I have evolved this thread from walking on the roadside into Porsche talk; enough said, I think I will stop writing about cars that are not Ferrari.

Sorry for bringing this up guys, I swear I won't do it again! :eek:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bummer!!

It's gotta be a bummer when the 550 is in the shop and you are forced to get out that old Turbo, I'd consider walking too!!!LOL Otter:cool:

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Today, the weather is better and I guess I'll try starting up the ol Porsche turbo, that has been forgotten for quite sometime. The (new) tires are probably square by now, and the new battery (new in the fall) might not even work.

What do you know, I have evolved this thread from walking on the roadside into Porsche talk; enough said, I think I will stop writing about cars that are not Ferrari.

Sorry for bringing this up guys, I swear I won't do it again! :eek:
No, no do not feel sorry. I have to add on a little bit about Porsche.....because I just sold my 911 Turbo 997........it was a great car, so perfect, so secure.....SO EMOTIONLESS ?!:confused:

So my fun car garage has now another place (2) available:rolleyes:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not really, the cars drove past with a big interval. Unless it's another one, I think I know that 250PF as having belonged to a late friend of mine who sold it about 10 years ago, we can talk about that later.

You're back in town?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, no do not feel sorry. I have to add on a little bit about Porsche.....because I just sold my 911 Turbo 997........it was a great car, so perfect, so secure.....SO EMOTIONLESS ?!:confused:

So my fun car garage has now another place (2) available:rolleyes:
I have to congratulate you for your die-hard attitude towards Ferrari and your decision to partout with the car that has the engine behind-the-rear-wheels. I keep mine (car that has the engine behind-the-rear-wheels) because I haven't decided what to do with it, as I don't really have the time for it (to enjoy - which I don't so much anyway - or even think about it) and it sleeps in a garage away from the house I live in. In fact if you want to make sure you don't drive your cars, store them away from home. :cool:

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
So it's going to be the F40 AND the F50 after all! Excellent.

Onno
:p Sound's great. But 1 place is for the Scuderia, the other is still open...(and may stay open)

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
I have to congratulate you for your die-hard attitude towards Ferrari and your decision to partout with the car that has the engine behind-the-rear-wheels. I keep mine (car that has the engine behind-the-rear-wheels) because I haven't decided what to do with it, as I don't really have the time for it (to enjoy - which I don't so much anyway - or even think about it) and it sleeps in a garage away from the house I live in. In fact if you want to make sure you don't drive your cars, store them away from home. :cool:
Thank you and yes, I could not agree more about having the car away from yourself. You just will not get there. Isn't it often like that that we just move the cars for 20 minutes, right before the next rain, enjoying it and then..fast, fast...in the Garage again.:)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
As my 550 is away at the dealership to troubleshoot an attitude, I decided to actually walk part of the seaside road that Boxer and I usually drive on. So I noticed a silver 330 driving past but a bit late to actually picture, and later a blue 250PF convertible which I managed to capture with my cell phone. The quality is bad, but it's there to share.

Can't wait for my Ferrari.:cool:
you are way luckier than me (of course you are, you have a 550, but anyway), I "only" got to see some Porsches, BMWs and a Ferrari Mondial walking down that same road

but then the next day I was riding with Boxer, so not too bad! hehehehehe

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you are way luckier than me (of course you are, you have a 550, but anyway), I "only" got to see some Porsches, BMWs and a Ferrari Mondial walking down that same road

but then the next day I was riding with Boxer, so not too bad! hehehehehe
It's a great road...:cool:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You never know...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts