Ferrari Life Forum banner

Roof down

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  mick dipple 
#1 ·
The weather here in the UK has taken a turn for the better and we have a gorgeous day here. I took the car into work today with the roof down, the security guard at work kept me talking for 20 mins about the car when I got there and my boss got me to take him for a spin when he arrived.

Here's a couple of pics of her in the carpark, you can also see the new TVR 350 that one of the other guys owns.

Please no comments on bad parking - I explained the reason for that in another post on here! :green:

Justyn.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
The guy with the 575 is on holiday all week but is back next week. I'll get some photos soon! He also has a 360 Spider which is about 2 years old but has a brand new one arriving soon (lucky guy!).

He previously had a 456, then a red 360 spyder. I'm not quite in his league but I love my car all the same.

Justyn.

#5 ·
I think he is swapping the older spider for a brand new one. He seems to keep cars for about 6 months before changing them.

He blew up the gearbox on his 456 and had it replaced under warranty. They told him that if it wasn't under warranty it would have cost £28,000 GBP to do :eek:

Justyn.

#6 ·
justynb said:
I think he is swapping the older spider for a brand new one. He seems to keep cars for about 6 months before changing them.
A friend of my dad's boss buys new cars to keep himself busy, adrives it for a few days, then it stays in the garage, en trades it in after 6 months.

One day he stood in front of the red light, when a brand new M3 stopped next to him. He stepped out of his vehicle, walked to the guy, asked where he bought it. Next day he went to that pace, and asked what the car in the showroom should cost. Not from factory, no that model, and he wanted it to be picked up next day.

He has several Ferrari's en often comes in the basement of Ferrari Kroymans. Lucky bastard, but it's an asshole, because he didn't want to take me with him on one of his visits, and I'm not even allowed to photograph his cars. so actually he's a big dork

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.