Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if this has been previously posted, but I thought it was worth sharing.

Rock star Jay Kay, lead singer of the band Jamiroquai, has a garage and car collection that must been seen. For Ferrari fans, there is an Enzo and 550 Maranello, but that is only the tip of the iceberg. Kay has a Lamborghini Miura SV, a Maserati A6G 2000 and so forth. In other words, this guy knows what he is doing and he apparently has the bankroll to back it up.

Here is the story: http://www.sportscardigest.com/archives/770

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Thats quite a nice collection, and I do not believe that that is a repost.

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
My favorite would have to be the black Enzo....it looks amazing.:D

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Check out the Enzo's interior color. I have never seen that color before.
It is a shade of greenish blue??? I'll be honest...I would've gone for the black...

Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love Ferrari? Or just love the glamour, sex and smell of money that surround Grand Prix..or perhaps just play Gran Turismo on your Playstation at home- whatever the reason, a pilgrimage to the Mecca of Ferrari leads to Maranello...

The hometown of the Ferrari factory and the Scuderia Ferrari is located about 20 kms south of Modena in the Italian Emilia Romagna region (170 kms southeast from Milan). Maranello is such a vital soul of the region that the small town is signposted all the way from the exit "Modena Nord" of the A1 motorway from Milan to Bologna but this didn't stop me getting a bit lost and doing a few U turns along the way. If only I had a guidance-controlled car like Michael Knight's KIT 2000, although it would get a complex faced with all this superior car-flesh on display inside...

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Several weeks ago, the jealous 21 yr old chef who caused 20000 GBP damage to JK's Enzo when he threw a rock at it was sentenced to 3 months at Her Majesty's pleasure. Serves him right, and hopefully he'll have to sell his riced up Honda or whatever it was he had to pay his legal bill.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
does he still have the Enzo?

I remember reading something that he had sold it, but I'm not sure about it

·
Registered
157 Posts
Blasphemy on Ferrari Life

Is it just me?, or for the price of the Enzo, I would much rather have the Miura Sv and the 300 Roadster, both being what I consider some of the "MOST" beautiful cars in the world. ps, If that "Punk" chef that threw the rock at the Enzo is capable of that...Imagine what he does to you steak if you return it for being under cooked!!! Mark.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
It's probably best that you don't know what they would do to your steak if you sent it back:yikes:

Perhaps we should ask Chris what they do at McDoinks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts