Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the story of my Dino's restoration in photos.

Enjoy :D

As undertaken and recorded by http://www.mototechnique.com/

If anyone knows a Mr. David Smith, who lived in Kent whilst these works were undertaken.

I'd love to meet him and shake his hand. I know how much he spent and i wanted to assure him that his legacy will live on whilst the car is in my hands.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Albert,

Welcome to Ferrari Forum. The guys at Moto-technique certainly know what they are doing! Fabulous restoration job.

Congrats on owning such a fine car and thanks for sharing this project with us.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Really enjoyed the photos!! Thanks for sharing them. Great job on the car!

·
Premium Member
956 Posts

Welcome to the forum, great to have pictures of the restoration of your pride and joy. Saw the car at the FOC '03 concours. I have PWJ 106K listed as chassis number 02394, thanks for updating my records. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Albert, just chanced upon your posting and recognised the photos I took all those years age during the course of our restoration to your Dino. Delighted to note that car has a sympatico new owner and hope that you derive as much pleasure through ownership as we gained working on its restoration. Safe driving, kindest regards Kevin O'Rourke/ MD Mototechnique Ltd. Ps, if you are ever passing please feel free to visit, weve allways got interesting projects on the go at present we are restoring a 250GTO ( yes real ) a Bizarinni and an Enzo comming in next week.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
telio said:
Hi Albert, just chanced upon your posting and recognised the photos I took all those years age during the course of our restoration to your Dino. Delighted to note that car has a sympatico new owner and hope that you derive as much pleasure through ownership as we gained working on its restoration. Safe driving, kindest regards Kevin O'Rourke/ MD Mototechnique Ltd. Ps, if you are ever passing please feel free to visit, weve allways got interesting projects on the go at present we are restoring a 250GTO ( yes real ) a Bizarinni and an Enzo comming in next week.
telio,

Welcome to Ferrari Forum. I have looked at your company's website in the past many times and everytime I do my jaw drops. You guys do some excellent work! Thanks for stopping by Ferrari Forum.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
telio said:
telio,

Please come back often. Having a true restoration expert here is terrific. Cheers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts