Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a question for those of you who are familiar with the Ferrari market in the US. Last year I bought a 2002 360 Spider F1. It had about 3,000 miles and I paid a premium by buying it through a Ferrari authorized dealership. I was told by the dealership (and I should know better) that by buying from them, I would fall in their customer loop and would be allowed to switch to a newer vehicle every 1 or 2 years at almost a break even price. I guess my logic was, this is kind of like an initiation fee. I definitively do not want to find myself with a Ferrari that is out of warranty (for resale purposes).

Do of any of you own newer Ferraris and change them every couple of years? And if so, do you find they retain their value well?

Don't take me wrong. I did not buy the car as an investment. I bought it to enjoy it, but decided to pay a premium from the authorized dealer with future upgrades in mind. I want to know if this upgrading at minimal $ scenario exists in other cities or if they fed me a line of BS.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts