Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of a new car coming from Ferrari that will replace the 456? I heard something like 460? I'm looking for pictures. If you have some can you post a link to them or link them to this site.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I havent heard anything but they should be due for a replacement soon. They like to update their cars every 5 years or so and its been about 3 since the 456M. On the other hand, they dont design 2+2 cars as often, no offense or anything but look how long people had to live with the 400/412, ugggg thank god i was only a little kid.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know what you mean

I know exactly what you mean. The 456M was not a huge change from the 456 (imo) but I did see photos of what the future 460 is suppose to look like. However, I cannot find them now. If the actual car is anything like the photo then the 456 will still be very similar in body style to the existing 456.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i don't think thats it

I could be wrong but I think they are wrong. That looks almost like a Maranello and it looks just like the spy pictures of the 575.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
at first i thought so to.
but there where already pics from the 575
and like tom says the wheelbase and the nose are to long.

Don't kill me but I see something from an Aston Martin in it

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't know. It's a bit too long for an AM. Personally, I think it's too long for a Ferrari. But these are just test mules, so...

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
i was reffering to the back window and the shape of the door that reminded a little to an AM

I hope there not gonna keep that nose it's way to long

·
Registered
42 Posts
Probably not. I think this is just a long 550 used to test the technology of the 460. If you look good, you can see the similarities.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts