Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I need to replace the power seat control switch unit on the drivers seat. The unit is attached from behind under the seat itself. I will therefore need to remove the seat itself in order the replace the power seat unit. Does anyone have any experience, tips or diagrams related to the removal of the drivers seat on a 550?

As always your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Vendor
454 Posts
Hello all,

I need to replace the power seat control switch unit on the drivers seat. The unit is attached from behind under the seat itself. I will therefore need to remove the seat itself in order the replace the power seat unit. Does anyone have any experience, tips or diagrams related to the removal of the drivers seat on a 550?

As always your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello Nick,
seat removing is easy, there are 4 screws that fix the two guide to the chassis, the front screws are visible moving back the seat, the back screws are visible moving in front the seat.

Following the eusospares catalogue link where you can see the screws position for the other seat things:

https://www.eurospares.co.uk/parts/ferrari/550-maranello/interiors/seat-and-safety-belts-comfort-19902

I hope will be helpuf

Fabio

·
Registered
53 Posts
Not sure if this is useful, but the electric seat adjustment on my 575 stopped working. Dealer wanted to pull the whole seat apart and out replacing everything at vast expense. Following a suggestion from another forum member I completed a simple ECU reset and hey presto - all worked just fine! Cheers

Reactions: Fiammenghi Italia
1 - 4 of 4 Posts