Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What shipping companies you guys use to transport a car you're buying from out of state. I'm down in South Florida in the process of buying a Ferrari from Virginia and need to find a reputable and reliable shipping company to transport the car. Anyone have a good shipper they've used and can recommend? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I have used PLYCAR from Seattle to Reno, this was a multi car enclosed transport, and SPLP from San Jose to Reno, this was a single car enclosed transport.
Both were reliable, fast and the cars showed up clean and on time.
The only difference was SPLP seemed to be a more personalized service and was more of a broker for transporters.
PLYCAR is out of New York and SPLP is out of North Carolina.
Good luck and enjoy your new ride.
Ed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used Next Exit Transport out of Klamath Falls, OR. Linda is great communicator at 541-887-9355. I just shipped my 550 from LA to Philly and I was the runt of the litter with a Chiron, Bentley and 2 other Ferraris in the truck with me. leaving LA is a popular route for them, not sure on VA to FL, but give her a call. Good luck!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Maria Olsen ‭(786) 873-6831‬ She ships cars all over the country with many different contacts depending on where the car is going.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I used Movewheels.com for 1 way ship from Denver > San Diego (1200 miles) in an ENCLOSED trailer. This was $1250 out the door (Oct 2021). They were honest, straight to the point and no hassle. I installed an Apple Airtag so I could keep track of my car live. I believe its only $700 if you used open trailer.
cheers
David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts