Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I need to get a few scratches and dings removed from my 550. I was wondering if anyone else in the vicinty has had similar work done and could recommend anywhere (I live i Ascot).

The car is Red so I am imagining is particularly sensitive to colour mismatches etc.

Alex

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I should have also recommended our good friend and forum paint expert Al at AlsaAutomotive. He's in South Wales, but it would be a nice trip along the M4 in the 550 for you. Suggest you PM him.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Are the prices right on this site does it include tax already? why some of them so cheap, dino for 90,000 euro come on?
Yep, prices are correct. They are priced in GBP, so given the current weakness of Sterling you can pick up a RHD bargain if you buy in Euro's, USD HKD, or AUSD/NZD or any other currency worth more than ours (shirt buttons, chewing gum wrappers, matches, cigarette butts)

·
Registered
603 Posts
I should have also recommended our good friend and forum paint expert Al at AlsaAutomotive. He's in South Wales, but it would be a nice trip along the M4 in the 550 for you. Suggest you PM him.
I can highly recommend Al. :thumbsup:

His website is at:www.alsaautomotive.co.uk

He's currently doing a bare metal respray on 348 as well as two others, a 328 and a Daytona.

You can what he's doing to my 348 here. Starts at the middle of the page.

http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8505&page=5

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
I can highly recommend Al. :thumbsup:

His website is at:www.alsaautomotive.co.uk

He's currently doing a bare metal respray on 348 as well as two others, a 328 and a Daytona.

You can what he's doing to my 348 here. Starts at the middle of the page.

http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8505&page=5
+ 1 on Al. Well worth the trip to get the job done right.

Can also recommend Carrs down in Exeter for servicing. They will collect and return the car for a very reasonable fee.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help!!!!

I have 2 16 year old boys who have their prom on the 25th June...I cannot get a car for love of trying and the one I can get want to charge me a fortune!!!! It would be their dreams to turn up in Ferrari's!!!! I live in Bracknell and the venue is 3 miles from my home. I will pay 😃 I need 2 big ask I know lol but if any of you Ferrari owners fancy show casing your cars for 30 mins I would really appreciate it...otherwise they both will be on the back of an R1 and ZX10 wearing kilts (which worrys me!) Thanks for reading this a loving mum- MJ xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts