1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
That 1st picture is awesome!!!

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Very nice looking! I agree that first photo is awesome. If you don't mind I'd like to move this to the Garage section. Also, you should submit this for our 2006 calendar. The 2005 calendar is full and Pete (same guy above) is handling the calendars for Ferrari Forum.

Welcome to the site. I take it you also have an NSX? You should get a photo with the two of them next to each other. We like all cars here just have a small bias towards Ferrari.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem moving the photos/post. First timer so I didn't get a chance to check the format before posting the photo.

I told my buddy that I would post the second photo on a Ferrari forum in exchange for me taking a nice shot of the car. He was mentioning that he didn't have a good photo of his Ferrari so I was glad to help out.

If you have any recommendations for submitting the photo, I would be glad to contribute it.

Yes, I do have an NSX in addition to an E55 which will have to do for now until an F50 drops into my lap as another toy (but I just can't let go of the NSX no matter what). I enjoy taking photos of all cars and can appreciate the beauty of Ferraris, especially on the track.

Some of my other photos may be found here:
http://photography.robertondrovic.com

Here is a sample shot from the Glen. Sorry about the watermarking but this photo was sold.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Looks great. We can keep the topic here. The Garage is where member's post photos of their car. All cars welcomed so feel free to post the NSX if you wish. You are in luck as well, if you like car photography check out this site www.corsaphotos.com

Cheers,
Andrew

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Rosso said:
Ah, very nice. :)
Yep! I hope no one takes offense to this but where I'm from Camaro owners think they rule, and I just love seeing that 360 ahead of it. Even in a still shot I can see and hear that 360 passing that car like it is standing still.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In fairness to that Camaro, he was an excellent driver in that Novice group. But I grew up with a bunch of Camaro and Trans Am worshipers so I can understand your pleasure in that photo.

Here are a few more shots of that 360.

·
Registered
51 Posts
OHWOZNE said:
In fairness to that Camaro, he was an excellent driver in that Novice group. But I grew up with a bunch of Camaro and Trans Am worshipers so I can understand your pleasure in that photo.
Not everyone can afford a Ferrari. For the people that can't, an F-body (Camaro/Firebird) or similar car offers great performance for the money and a HUGE aftermarket for parts. As much as you guys love seeing the Ferrari in front of the Camaro (which it should it for what they cost), imagine the pleasure a Camaro driver gets when he beats a Ferrari at the dragstrip!

The same argument can be had the other way around--Ferrari drivers often think they own the road with the fastest car in the universe. While they're beautiful cars, it's not too difficult to make a car that's significantly faster than almost any stock Ferrari.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Even a turbo charged Lada can beat a Ferrari on a dragstrip (serious, Lotus engineers did it once), but then we come at a corner. I think you will get the problem...

And you do not buy a Ferrari because it's good performance for it's money or luggage space or legroom. You buy it because it's a Ferrari

·
Registered
51 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
And you do not buy a Ferrari because it's good performance for it's money or luggage space or legroom. You buy it because it's a Ferrari
I agree, I was just playing devil's advocate. I want to get a Testarossa as my next car, even though it's not as fast as my current car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts