Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my Dad sends me a link telling me he likes the GG50 and wants to know when I'm buying him one. I was surprised to hear this as he generally doesn't have a taste for the newer models.

It certainly looks like it has a short wheelbase for a 2+2 and the car isn't very long but it does have some 612 in it.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I dont know why but everytime I look at it I see pieces of different cars. I have no idea why. I cant figure out if its because all of it was taken from other things or whether the car is in fact quasi original.

There is some 612 in there, that I like. I actually like the wheels they have on there. Tone them down a little and you have the next gen of F-car wheels.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
It has the same wheelbase as the standard 612, and that one is a 2+2 as well. But now the rear seats can be folded away and you have a real 5th door instead of a trunk that opens.

Did you tell him only one will be built? :lol:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hmm, I like the GG50 on that pic then on the official Ferrari pictures. Yes, maybe even a little bit beautiful :green: But those rims look way too P.I.M.P. :p

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
zwoemba said:
Hmm, I like the GG50 on that pic then on the official Ferrari pictures. Yes, maybe even a little bit beautiful :green: But those rims look way too P.I.M.P. :p
that´s what I was going to say!!

great rims for a pimp car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts