Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time of year when the trees are changing, the weather is cooler but the lawn is still green. I was trying to get a really good picture of the car next to the river with all the colorful trees in the background, but all the good spots were filled up with evergreens instead of the hardwoods. Oh well, I got this photo down by the boat launch. I kind of like this photo due to the single dead leaf in the foreground. Chance, not staged, I only noticed it when I downloaded the picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
your car still looks amazing, Pete, no matter what season it is hehehehe

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pete, it certainly does look great. Not bad for a 28 yr old (that's the car, not you;) )
If you are like me you probably still remember when you thought of 28 year old's as "old". God how times have changed, now I think of 38 year old's as "young". The people I work with were born when I graduated high school. :(

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Yes I know what you mean. I felt really old today when a colleague who is younger than me told me he is a Grandad now.
At least that can't happen to me just yet, my oldest isn't even 5 yet.
I was 40 several weeks ago, when I was my son's age, I thought 40 was ancient. I'll stop writing now before I depress myself.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
look at the bright side: I still think people are 28 years OLD hehehehe ;-)

well, not too bright for you, but works fine for me =D

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Remember how happy you were when we split open the centerfold and noted that "she" was the same age as you. I have since learned not to read the details. Lying to myself is much easier.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts