Ferrari Life Forum banner

Would you buy a 430 Scuderia or 360 CS with or without the racing stripe?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see what is the more popular choice that owners would and do go for :)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I, although not an owner prefer the racing stripe on the CS and the Scuderia. The picture on the left is a CS without the stripe, and the picture on the right is the CS with the stripe. I just think it gives the CS an extra something that makes it unique from the normal 360.

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Two different answers:

The CS definitely with the stripe. The Scuderia without (having seen 212Export's great Scud which is stripe free).
I agree with that. The CS doesn't look quite right without it, it has to have the stripe. Most of the Scuderias I've seen (picture wise) do not have a stripe including 212Export's and they look great. I do not think that the Scuderia needs it to set it aside from other F430s, it is unique in its own way.

Chris

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Two different answers:

The CS definitely with the stripe. The Scuderia without (having seen 212Export's great Scud which is stripe free).
I agree with that. The CS doesn't look quite right without it, it has to have the stripe. Most of the Scuderias I've seen (picture wise) do not have a stripe including 212Export's and they look great. I do not think that the Scuderia needs it to set it aside from other F430s, it is unique in its own way.

Chris
I agree with both you guys with the CS definitely. When it comes to the Scuderia for me it depends on the rims. Without the stripe it looks great with the gold rims but with the graphite rims and the graphite stripe, these two options together complement one another and looks fantastic :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts