Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it´s not a Ferrari, I´m not old enough or rich enough to drive one

but someday I will!!

until then, I plann to keep driving this car...

it´s a "cousin" of the Ferraris

Fiat Tempra Stile

the engine is a 4-cylinder, 2.0 liter, turbocharged (0.8 bar), 165 hp

that seems pretty ridiculous in a Ferrari Forum :lol: :lol:

but most Brazilian cars have 1.0 liter engines and about 70 hp, what makes my dear Stile a beast :wink:

pictures on the URL below

http://www.stile-alpine.blogger.com.br/

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Well, on the very tip of the nose on Ferrari's Formula 1 car there is a decal that says "Fiat".

Nice clean looking car you've got there. Bet you love it when that Turbo kicks in! :green: :green:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
It is always cool to see what is offered overseas. That is one of the things I like about this forum, it is truly international. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, guys, you are much nicer than people from the M3 forum I used to visit some time ago :roll:

Pete, it is really good when the turbo kicks in, and I love the noise it makes when the accelerator is released (that "tschhhhhhhhhhhh" noise) :D

Enzo250GTO, this car (Tempra) was sold in Brazil from 1991 or 1992 (I´m not sure) until 1999, when the Fiat Marea took it´s place

If you want to see pictures of the Marea or some other models, I can post them and pass you the adress, or you can send me an e-mail to [email protected] (MSN Messenger also works :wink: )

The one I drive is a 1995 model, all original, my father bought it brand new, and now I´m the main user or it

Now you know where my nickname came from :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts