Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Then we need to make some more noise ourselves. Alun, I will give all your clients a free 1 year membership so they can keep themselves busy with Ferrari while you are working on their car.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I have started a few threads in the past and got less than 5 replies and sometimes ony one person...so now I just wait like everyone...

Also I try not to post too much anymore because I seem to kill threads....

~

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is odd - there seems to be a flurry of activity and then really quiet.
I try to post consistently - though my contribution overrall isn't that high.
To be honest I feel pretty out of my depth with the more modern models (actually anything post about 1970 - doing the 308 has really opened my eyes!!!!!!!!!) and not owning a Ferry, so I tend to stay within the Vintage section, though I am trying to get out more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew, that is a stunning offer, I've said it before - you are a true Gent!
I shall do all I can.

I think we all feel a bit like we kill threads - I've noticed people say this elsewhere, I no longer worry about it! If I think I have something to contribute then I just do & hang the consequences! If i end up looking like a pratt then so be it - it wouldn't be the 1st time & it certainly won't be the last!
Cheers, Al.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
The best thing you can do to bump up traffic is tell your friends. The 'other' sites have more traffic but is the quality there? I'd rather have 10 contributing members like you guys than 1,000 tire kickers rambling and fighting with each other because their manhood is small.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The best thing you can do to bump up traffic is tell your friends. The 'other' sites have more traffic but is the quality there? I'd rather have 10 contributing members like you guys than 1,000 tire kickers rambling and fighting with each other because their manhood is small.
Andrew, you are SO right!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts