Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, first off I am new here and I hope I am in your correct forum for this post. (If not please move it. ;))

Anyway my father is a Ferrari collector and was wondering about selling his 550 Maranello. It is here in the US but has not been federalized. He was wondering,
A) What the value in Europe is at this time. (should he send it back and sell it over there) (Strong Euro, this would be a good time)
B) If anyone knows someone he can sell through.

Basically how does he go about selling his 550 in Europe?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate the input. I also look forward to future discussions, this is a nice looking site.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I don't know that much about prices, so I can't help you with that, but can't you open another topic for the cars your father collects? And maybe some pics to? Anyway, welcome to the forum, hope to read more of you

·
Registered
233 Posts
www.mobile.de is the best way to get a god picture of price

gerber,
I am not a Ferrari owner but thought I'll try to point you in the right direction.
I am living in Sweden and have imported a few cars from germany. Germany is by far the largest car market in EU. Do a search for Ferrari 550 on mobile.de and you'll probably find ~70 cars for sale. It will give you a rough idea of the price range in europe. There are local variantions but I think it will give you the info you and your father needs.

Regards
Johan

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: www.mobile.de is the best way to get a god picture of pr

johan6504 said:
gerber,
I am not a Ferrari owner but thought I'll try to point you in the right direction.
I am living in Sweden and have imported a few cars from germany. Germany is by far the largest car market in EU. Do a search for Ferrari 550 on mobile.de and you'll probably find ~70 cars for sale. It will give you a rough idea of the price range in europe. There are local variantions but I think it will give you the info you and your father needs.

Regards
Johan
Thanks much Johan! I appreciate it and will go try a search now. :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: mobile.de in english

johan6504 said:
http://uk.mobile.de/

An by the way: If you want to sell the car why not put an ad in mobile.de?
We'll look into it. I was unaware of that site. We figure if he can get 79-80's in Euros he will come out ahead. (Been driving on dealer tags as fedralizing is really expensive)

I'll look at the uk site thanks! My German is rusty, however, my dad is from Berlin originally. ;)

·
Registered
233 Posts
79-80's in Euros doesnt sound too difficult, at least not according to the search i did.
Good luck

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, a low miles/km's '01 shoud fetch 90's it would seem. With the current enchange that is very acceptable. ;) Thanks again for the help!!!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
heck for €90k i want that 550 then

that's a cheap price, usually they go over a €100.000

but don't forget that you are (the buyer at least) stuck with transportation cost and for some country's import tax

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dj Dirk said:
heck for €90k i want that 550 then

that's a cheap price, usually they go over a €100.000

but don't forget that you are (the buyer at least) stuck with transportation cost and for some country's import tax
Are you seriously interested? If so PM me and I'll get you more info.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Details?

Gerber:

How about some details? Year? Color? Miles? Options? Condition?

For the right price, I might be interested in federalizing it.

dct

1 - 15 of 15 Posts