Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how ya doing im new to this ferrari forum,but i wanted to get some opinions about the ferrari 360, how reliable is it ? how much does the maintenance come out too ? insurance on it and im already familiar with the mpg lol,but yeah im thinking about purchasing one but i just want to know if its worth it ?

thanks !:)

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Yes, very worth it if you have ever driven a sports car before….maintenance, well call your local Ferrari dealership and ask them what other 360 owners do and what they recommend. You can deduct 20% if done from a private mechanic.

Insurance….well that depends if you’re an idiot and can’t drive. Most will not admit it if they cant, I pay next to nothing, a grand a year for my car, I know others who pay 5K or more for theirs. I even have a friend who pays 6K for a 2005 Subaru WRX STI because he is a moron. So call your local insurance company and find out.

I recommend you do some research first as everything in life.

May the force be with you young padawan.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
As an extremely rough rule-of-thumb you can summarise total ownership cost in 1$/mile. It can be less, and it can be a lot more, and it is dependent on how many miles you do (above figure only works if you do a reasonable amount of miles per year, say 3,000 or more) and what you pay for insurance as Magnum commented. But just to give you a ball-park.

Ferraris are worth every penny. For me. Some others think they are a waste of money. It is all down to you and your perceptions and personal values.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
As in cost, so in worth: If you have to ask....

I budget about $2000 a year for maintenance. Onno has it about right, but you will incur costs even if you drive zero miles.

No offense, but you sound young. I strongly recommend you do your homework first and then ask those types of questions. The buyers guide and a search of this forum will answer many of them up front. Then, a poll of members here (most all are owners) will help you validate, update, and adjust your calculations.

Welcome and good luck.

·
Administrator
15,181 Posts
As in cost, so in worth: If you have to ask....

I budget about $2000 a year for maintenance. Onno has it about right, but you will incur costs even if you drive zero miles.

No offense, but you sound young. I strongly recommend you do your homework first and then ask those types of questions. The buyers guide and a search of this forum will answer many of them up front. Then, a poll of members here (most all are owners) will help you validate, update, and adjust your calculations.

Welcome and good luck.
$2000 a year is a very good guide. Also always have $5k set aside to cover any major unpleasant surprise. The more you drive it, the less likely that is to happen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.