Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed a few people in the forums asking about financing options, but no one seemed to reply. I wonder if we might be able to break the rules on the board for moment and allow some sales pitches from finance folks, if there are any here.

I'm sure there are others, like myself, who would love to get into a ferrari, but want to keep the expenses close to what it would cost for a more-regular car, by doing some sort of extended financing. Is there any company who specializes in this?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I am not a financial guy, but look at my post under the topic '..need to know about long term financing'.
I bought my first truck before I could drive(mowed a lot of lawns) and restored/tweaked it. At that age, financing is not an option.If you own your home, take the advice on the other post.
They are out there, financing companies that specialize in older vehicles. As I do not finance, I cannot recommend any in particular. But, I can recommend someone whom may be able to help you.
www.rogerscorvette.com
www.ultimatemotors.com
www.fckerbeck.com

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
schomer said:
I noticed a few people in the forums asking about financing options, but no one seemed to reply. I wonder if we might be able to break the rules on the board for moment and allow some sales pitches from finance folks, if there are any here.

I'm sure there are others, like myself, who would love to get into a ferrari, but want to keep the expenses close to what it would cost for a more-regular car, by doing some sort of extended financing. Is there any company who specializes in this?
I think the topic belows covers lots of options and ground about financing. As everyone said, look into a home equity loan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts