Ferrari Life Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
There is a really nice Rosso Maranello 2013 I believe still for sale. Car is low mile, has a interesting light colored interior. Probably will have mine in a month or so, after detail, clear bra, and Capristo exhaust valve remote install. A guy up in Seattle has a pretty crazy spec car, with red tinted carbon fiber interior parts. He got the glass roof. I have never used the sunroof in any of my cars, so I bought a car without the glass roof.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ferrari-FF-/291686877573?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43e9e48985:g:Vl8AAOSwzhVWsWCo&item=291686877573

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
There is a really nice Rosso Maranello 2013 I believe still for sale. Car is low mile, has a interesting light colored interior. Probably will have mine in a month or so, after detail, clear bra, and Capristo exhaust valve remote install. A guy up in Seattle has a pretty crazy spec car, with red tinted carbon fiber interior parts. He got the glass roof. I have never used the sunroof in any of my cars, so I bought a car without the glass roof.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ferrari-FF-/291686877573?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43e9e48985:g:Vl8AAOSwzhVWsWCo&item=291686877573
Been talking with the Rosso owner - there is also a Blue 2014 with 10k miles and last a black with chocolate interior with 10k.

The Rosso is very appealing can't wrap my head around the interior guessing it looks different in person huge sticker.

I like your spec - congrats!

·
Registered
411 Posts
With all due respect I don't get the FF. All you who are commenting I have respect for and probably know alot more than me but it doesn't catch my fancy. First one I saw was with an old Chinese guy driving it here in Silicon Valley. Could it be the first impression is the most powerful? Old(in 70s) man driving it? :)

·
Registered
739 Posts
slightly off topic

... Could it be the first impression is the most powerful? Old(in 70s) man driving it? ...
Be careful Kim, last year when I was still 79 this is what it looked like with me driving.

Best regards,

Robert

Attachments

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
It's not a fancy eye catching Ferrari to all. Owned a 612 people said the same thing but now years later it's aged very well.

Had a Bentley SS - it's fast but a porker the Pan Am is a whale. The Rapide while gorgeous can't carry adults in the back.

The FF is a panache four adult very capable road car with a NA V12 there is nothing on the market like the FF and at 1/2 the price of sticker it's a lot of luxury / speed for the money.

Admiral - you are the man!

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Well Doug, I've heard it said that every pot has a lid.
Guess you found your match.
Congrats.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Congratulations, Doug, nice car. I think the Rosso Fuoco exterior looks absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Not totally convinced about the interior yet, but I suspect it would grow on me and in any event I imagine almost certainly looks better in the flesh than in the photos.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Congratulations, Doug, nice car. I think the Rosso Fuoco exterior looks absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Not totally convinced about the interior yet, but I suspect it would grow on me and in any event I imagine almost certainly looks better in the flesh than in the photos.
I hope so too - it's going to be around for a long time :)

41 - 55 of 55 Posts