2,201 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
As a fan of Hamish, I thank you for the nice fan photos!:thumbsup:

I just heard J. Vegas and Hamish went to school together, raising havoc and smoking weed. Only Hamish graduated but they stayed good mates, apparently. It has been rumoured that Hamish frequently hangs out with the Stig. Is this true? If so, that might explain the terribly short tyre life on your Ferraris...!? You might want to have another sit down with Hamish... I know you're getting Xmas cards every year from Pirelli, Michelin and Shell and I've seen how proud Hamish gets when he walks past the mantle piece to show them off. You might also want to ask him why he doesn't like people in hats. I'm looking forward to hearing what the story is behind his hat scepticism!

Tell Hamish I'm sorry I had to bust him. I only acted like any good responsible uncle would have. He knows I love him!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
What you write about Jonny & Hamish is true, but he doesn't smoke weed, he eats any kind of grass on offer!

Hamish can neither confirm not deny the STIG rumour, he prefers to remain an international dog of mystery!

That's true about the Xmas Cards, my current California's tyres are currently 7mm front & 3mm rears, so he's certainly been drifting, cos Id never do that :grin:

Capo, Hamish dislikes all people in hats, because they are the ones who have always busted him, however it's strange that some of his best friends wear crash helmets and he doesn't mind them, so it's definitely hat wearers he dislikes, enough said methinks!!!

He knows you love him & he accepts your good intentions, however, as he's been grounded for a month, he advises you stop wearing hats or he'll never confide in you again!!!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422823993.470088.jpg
Don't let his cuteness fool you!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422824051.825792.jpg
Grrrr, don't bust me again Capo!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422824096.312320.jpg
Hamish, The King of Scotland...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422824182.135881.jpg
Love you Uncle Capo!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422824213.072208.jpg
Too much toothpaste!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422824251.842767.jpg
You didn't think Rudolph was a Reindeer did you?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422824331.958838.jpg
I need my armbands!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422824392.654098.jpg
I saw sausages!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422824425.524436.jpg
Im looking!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422824452.709840.jpg
Im still f'ing looking!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422824485.779012.jpg
Fed up, this'll do!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422824552.433862.jpg
His racing colours!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Peter,
your little dog is very cute .... his snout is too cute !!
He like to go around inside F?

You know that New Year's Eve I was in French Riviera? very nice and fantastic weather!

Thanks Fabio, Hamish loves travelling in any Ferrari or Maserati, he loves all Italian Supercars, apart from modern Lamborghini's, as he thinks they are jumped up Audis!

The French Riviera is magical at that time of year, in fact its Mahican at anytime of the year. I was in Valencia on New Years Eve, it was also magical. Wishing your year ahead is filled with health & happiness.

If you ever come to the Spanish Costa's let me know & we can enjoy café & churrios!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Glad to see you had a TV fitted for the dog!:thumbsup:

As Capo said its connected to a server to ensure he keeps in touch with his fan base, its in the millions now btw & he regularly gets typer's cramp replying to all the thousands of daily emails he receives, he replies personally to each one.

Btw, I never put the TV in for him, as he's a global superstar this is his car. I my friend am merely his Chauffeur. He demands a high spec & perfection, its a tough job being his Ferrari chauffeur, but I love him so I endure the hardship! :grin:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Back to the ff thread. I have done more miles than most in one..., I challenge anyone to have done more in two and a half years :)
It's a mega car, the front gearbox gave up a year ago was fully replaced under warranty.
My car has been used and abused.
And runs like a dream
Only downside IMO is they use break pads as fast as tyres.
But what other 4 seater can do 200 mph with such ease?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
It's connected to a server so Hamish can read his fan mail.:thumbsup:
. . . and keep trading on the stock market over the internet, no doubt - to help his master pays for his Ferraris :thumbsup:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Back to the ff thread. I have done more miles than most in one..., I challenge anyone to have done more in two and a half years :)
It's a mega car, the front gearbox gave up a year ago was fully replaced under warranty.
And runs like a dream

U use brake pads? Never seen you using the brakes haha

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
About time, I was wondering when you were gonna chip in! :shakeass:

A bentley Continental will also reach 200mph with ease. However, having also owned a Speed & SuperSport, I can say without contradiction Bentleys are not in the same league, let alone game, as the phenomenal FF, its in a league of its own!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
He knows you love him & he accepts your good intentions, however, as he's been grounded for a month, he advises you stop wearing hats or he'll never confide in you again!!!
(Sorry for deviating again)
Hamish is just having a go at my hat fetishism, as always. He knows I recently invested in seven yards of hat shelf in my alpine lodge. Between the shelf (not yet fully loaded) and the hat cupboard, there are plus seven yards. There will even be a special hat for Hamish to chew the sh1t out of, next time he visits.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
And runs like a dream
Habsy, some advice on used FFs please! Your mileage and your continental driving style go to show that the FF is a very capable car.

I might consider getting rid of the 612 and one of my G-Wagens, to be substituted by a used FF. Would you suggest looking for an FF with the front gear box replaced or just go for an FF I like, which still has plenty of warranty? How much is the replacement of the front gear box?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Go for the FF you desire and she will always be your cherished mistress Capo!

I wouldn't worry about the front gearbox, as Paul says, his is used & abused, just make sure any FF you buy has warranty, Hamish say go for it! :grin:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Habsy, some advice on used FFs please! Your mileage and your continental driving style go to show that the FF is a very capable car.

I might consider getting rid of the 612 and one of my G-Wagens, to be substituted by a used FF. Would you suggest looking for an FF with the front gear box replaced or just go for an FF I like, which still has plenty of warranty? How much is the replacement of the front gear box?
Buy the one you like, with loads of warranty
The gearbox I was told was unusual, so don't take that as a weak point in my opinion.
I get 15k klm per set of tyres and about the same on rear break pads. front around 20k.
The rears do lots of work whit the computer making sure your not disappearing into the armco.
You remember you saw my car a year or so back in your home town.

·
Registered
624 Posts
After months of not going near the Fcars this winter, I am becoming more and more drawn to the FF as an all year all purpose Fcar.

Cheers
Michael

Attachments

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Michael, I drove the FF over 5k miles in our Scottish white winters, as a year round proposition I can think of no better Fcar, if you get the chance take it, its a terrific all round confidence inspiring Ferrari that simply crushes continental driving & importantly for me, she also loves to play!

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Michael, I drove the FF over 5k miles in our Scottish white winters, as a year round proposition I can think of no better Fcar, if you get the chance take it, its a terrific all round confidence inspiring Ferrari that simply crushes continental driving & importantly for me, she also loves to play!
Well look what I found :)

I have been thinking about going back to Ferrari as a daily driver.

Anyone have the glass roof on the FF. Have my eye on a couple FF's the crazier the build the more appealing.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts