Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ppl,

i just got my 1999 F360 couple days ago.....so i m a new freebie to become a Ferrari owner.

i live in Hong Kong and due to the traffice jams occurs in here my car's clutch system just got over heat today and was down for 2 times...I wonder if any technics i can prevent this will happen again or least protect the clutch by over heated again.

thank you :p

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you guys

Hi guys,

Thx so much for all the helps! i will run down on 1st gear and pop it into "N" to slow back. I will try to ask about the upgrade gearbox ECU but is there a big improvement after changed?

thank you
chocodip :D

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi guys.

Just heard from the HK ferrari sales, they said i can try to turn off the skid sytem to let the car start up on 2nd gear prevent to over-heat the clutch sytem.....

I really hving fun with my new baby!!! Just hope i will do all the technics correct to aviod the engine stall again. :D :eek:ha:

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
urgent help!!!

Guys,

baddd news!!! My car's engine stalledl tdy.....just drove for 10mins and the ASR sign alert on the dash with the handbrake sign as well the F-1 gearbox sign.

try to restart the engine after 10mins but cant......the ASR and F-1 gearbox sign was still on.

now the car is towed back to the ferrari workshop and i would like anyone here give me some advise for wut had happened? is the clutch system worn out and it need a new replacment?

thank you so much guys

sorry cant take the pics for the next 5 days or so.

:( :( :( :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.