Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,207 Posts
Anyone used these guys? If so, any feedback? Considering a PPI with them.

Ferrari Service, Repair and Performance in Texas
David Long is the principal of Potresse, and he formerly worked at Mark Darragh's shop (Sphere Motorsports). David's business is new, and I don't know how well equipped he is yet, nor have I visited his shop. I spoke with him by phone a couple of weeks ago, and at that time he didn't yet have a Leonardo or high end diagnostic computer, only a Snap-On scanner. He may have a Leo by now, however.

For several years, Mark has been the go-to independent in Houston for most of the exotic owners who don't use their dealers, and he does have a Leo and an ST5.

I'd say either one of these guys would be a good choice for a basic mechanical PPI, however if you want/need a diagnostic scan with a high end computer, Mark would be the better choice until David gets more equipment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
David Long is the principal of Potresse, and he formerly worked at Mark Darragh's shop (Sphere Motorsports). David's business is new, and I don't know how well equipped he is yet, nor have I visited his shop. I spoke with him by phone a couple of weeks ago, and at that time he didn't yet have a Leonardo or high end diagnostic computer, only a Snap-On scanner. He may have a Leo by now, however.

For several years, Mark has been the go-to independent in Houston for most of the exotic owners who don't use their dealers, and he does have a Leo and an ST5.

I'd say either one of these guys would be a good choice for a basic mechanical PPI, however if you want/need a diagnostic scan with a high end computer, Mark would be the better choice until David gets more equipment.
Good info, thanks for sharing. One of the most important elements of the PPI for me will be the estimated clutch wear so that helps give me some directon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts