Ferrari Life Forum banner

Post your SNs to be added to the Registry

138K views 334 replies 142 participants last post by  Boxer 
#1 ·
We are looking for all avenues of help in this. If you have a SN list you would like added just post it here and our team will add the SNs. You may also attach text files if you have a large list.

#125 ·
Luigi,

You inquired... My 1985 308 GTS QV Euro #59149... Last QV produced?

I am sorry to report it is not.

I can offer you more information. My Name is Chad and I work for Gerald Roush at the Ferrari Market Letter. Our Ferrari only database is no doubt one of the top five largest in the world.

I'll make a deal with all of you Ferraristi...

I'll trade you what info I have on your cars for CURRENT info to update our VAST databases!

I can also help you subscribe CHEAP, as in work a trial deal out to see if you like our publication.

ferrarimarketletter@gmail.com

#126 ·
Luigi,

You inquired... My 1985 308 GTS QV Euro #59149... Last QV produced?

I am sorry to report it is not.

I can offer you more information. My Name is Chad and I work for Gerald Roush at the Ferrari Market Letter. Our Ferrari only database is no doubt one of the top five largest in the world.

I'll make a deal with all of you Ferraristi...

I'll trade you what info I have on your cars for CURRENT info to update our VAST databases!

I can also help you subscribe CHEAP, as in work a trial deal out to see if you like our publication.

Most of the info on mine is already posted in the Owners section. Let me know what else you need.

#127 ·
A Kind Hello "Boxer",

"Boxer', A very nice assembly of Ferraris indeed.

I tried to look into your cars for you under "Sub-Forums : Ferrari Owners" but to be honest... That is a little time consuming when looking at your numerous Ferraris. I stay REALLY busy getting the Ferrari Market Letter to print and maintained online. That said, if it is OK, I'd like to revise my offer to everyone.

Please email me your S/N with current, and/or relevant information (Colors, miles, condition, etc.), and even previous history if you have it. In turn I will provide you all what's in our databases!

FYI, some cars have pages and pages of glorious history, while others posses dubious history! But a lot of cars just have a few entries or not much at all to report... so be prepared for those scenarios.

Again, I can help set up a trial to the FML for those curious. I'll get with Gerald on a 'MINI" trial subscription for you all.

Chad

#128 ·
A Kind Hello "Boxer",

"Boxer', A very nice assembly of Ferraris indeed.

I tried to look into your cars for you under "Sub-Forums : Ferrari Owners" but to be honest... That is a little time consuming when looking at your numerous Ferraris. I stay REALLY busy getting the Ferrari Market Letter to print and maintained online. That said, if it is OK, I'd like to revise my offer to everyone.

Please email me your S/N with current, and/or relevant information (Colors, miles, condition, etc.), and even previous history if you have it. In turn I will provide you all what's in our databases!

FYI, some cars have pages and pages of glorious history, while others posses dubious history! But a lot of cars just have a few entries or not much at all to report... so be prepared for those scenarios.

Again, I can help set up a trial to the FML for those curious. I'll get with Gerald on a 'MINI" trial subscription for you all.

Chad
Chad, Will do but it will take me a few days to pull it all together.

#130 ·
Boxer,
Go ahead and send just the S/Ns and I'll see what I have to help you. If I have a lot you can do that legwork and get me details, if not I'm glad to help.
Please email:

***send your name and where the cars are (city/state/country) w/ S/N.

Regards,
Chad
ferrari Market Letter
You have mail.

#131 ·
For the registry:

'06 F430 Berlinetta F1. #149040. Argento Nurburgring over Cuoio/Nero Daytona. 8,044 miles. Second owner.

#132 ·
Ferrari registry

[Hi Andrew,

with pleasure I read the words about the ferrari registry.
A graet idea.

I do the same for another international forum.
The "Lansing Heritage Forum". (www.audioheritage.org)
it's also open for guests and there all is about the vintage US JBL Speakers.
There we gather all the serials from all this stuff around the world.
This registry now has 11,400 entries.

Now my question: which tools do you use for the registry?

maybe I can give you a contact to a guy in Norway, who programmed a database for this, so each owner is able to type his data in the database by himself.

best regards

HP

PS: maybe that in this nice forum here, there are also JBL owners....

#143 ·
I am a relatively new owner of a 2001 360 F1 Berlinetta, Titanium/navy int. SN 123353. I am a ex Porsche owner of many years and models. Driving the 360 is definietly a step up in performance and zest. One would think driving in Arizona would be the perfect place to appreciate this machine but we are now the land of speed cameras and speed vans. Big Brother is always watching I guess.

#144 ·
I am a relatively new owner of a 2001 360 F1 Berlinetta, Titanium/navy int. SN 123353. I am a ex Porsche owner of many years and models. Driving the 360 is definietly a step up in performance and zest. One would think driving in Arizona would be the perfect place to appreciate this machine but we are now the land of speed cameras and speed vans. Big Brother is always watching I guess.
Welcome to FLife.

All the cameras do make things more challenging. I can remember when they put the 1st camera up on Camelback.

#146 ·
1962 250 gte sn 3277gt

I owned the above car around 1970 in Atlanta Ga and it was originally purchased by John Coppedge. I found it in the back show room of Hix Green Buick on Ponce de Leon and Peachtree in downtown Atlanta. Traded a 1964 Corvette Stingray for it. Would like to find out if it still exists and who, what and where, etc. I still have the original owners manual and the shipping invoice for the car from Italy. Also have the factory radio dash block off plate in black leather. Assume radio was added in US. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tom Wood
601-783-0167
wood3151@bellsouth.net
265 W. Railroad Ave. N.
Magnolia MS 39652

#147 ·
1961(?)1962 250 gte sn 3277gt

Add to my post based on pulling up the SN on the registry. The original color was Red-Rosso and interior was black leather as best I recall. The shipping invoice for the car from Italy was dated 21st March 1962 and when I bought it it was titled as a 1962 model. It was shipped to Luigi Chinetti Motors, Inc.. 780 11th Ave. New York City, N.Y on the ship "Christofo Columbo" sailing from Genoa. I sold the car to Don Fong. Ferrari guy in Atlanta. I saw it once in Hemmings Motor News I think for sale in Virginia or the Carolinas many years ago.
Some of you might get a grin out off how I used it at least once: I was a bank examiner for the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta at the time and got an assignment to examine a bank in Elberton,Georgia--Fed was short of cars that week so I volunteered to drive to the job. Of course I took the Ferrari--3 other guys and me with our briefcases---pull into the bank at closing time on Monday. "Hi we are here to examine the bank". I am sure the locals were somewhat stunned that the Feds show up in a Ferrari!
Tom Wood

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.