Ferrari Life Forum banner
301 - 320 of 335 Posts

· Registered
1,016 Posts
We are looking for all avenues of help in this. If you have a SN list you would like added just post it here and our team will add the SNs. You may also attach text files if you have a large list.
Andrew, can't believe I'm just coming on this request only now. Do you want only currently owned Ferraris or those formerly owned as well? Both are in my signature so I assume that you also wish exterior/interior colors, serial/VIN numbers and other info?

· Registered
1 Posts
328 GTS 62217 is in Houston Texas and I am the current owner. The car is Rosso Corsa and Tan. All records and tools are with the car. It currently has 42,000 miles and spent most of it's life in California. I am the 4th owner of this car and have information on previous owners. I tried to update the registry but I couldn't edit the file. The VIN number is ZFFXA20A9G0062217

· Registered
9 Posts
Gorgeous! Very close to mine (#120139).

Onno
Hi Onno,

Dank je wel. Zit inderdaad niet veel tijd tussen onze auto's. Ik heb foto's gezien van jouw blauwe 550. Heel erg fraai in die kleur!!

Ik zie dat je ook een TVR Griffith hebt. Ik heb zelf een Chimaera uit '96 (RHD). Onverwacht fijne auto! We zullen elkaar vast wel eens tegen komen op een of andere meeting.

Groet Marnix

301 - 320 of 335 Posts