Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to keep everything 100% original, so I'd like to change the key on the homepage. Post some pics of your Ferrari key. Thanks.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Dirk, we want visitors to come in, not to scare them away :p

BTW, see you Saturday?

Niels

·
Registered
151 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
I like to keep everything 100% original, so I'd like to change the key on the homepage. Post some pics of your Ferrari key. Thanks.
Do you mean you want a picture of a ferrari key? I can take one of mine and upload it.
By the way the key to Enzo or Stradale look much better!

Cheers,

·
Registered
895 Posts
4i2fly said:
Enzo250GTO said:
Do you mean you want a picture of a ferrari key? I can take one of mine and upload it.
By the way the key to Enzo or Stradale look much better!

Cheers,
Your pic isn't working. :(

·
Registered
895 Posts
4i2fly said:
Donno what happened the first time. Here it is again. Hope it is useful.

Cheers,

Ahh, there we go. Thanks mate. Very nice. I would love to have one of those one of these days... :p

·
Registered
51 Posts
4i2fly said:
A photo of a key to Enzo or Stradale is coming! I will upload it as soon as I get it.

Cheers,
the one i posted is an enzo key but it is from a dealer's website. i would presume they are the same...

Cheers
-Pete

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I already posted the link to that one in one of the first posts, and the your pic came up, but Andrew already explained he wanted a origina; one, not one with copyrights.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
Here's a copy of the key I was talking about. I have to apologize for the quality. I did not take the picture. I have requested a re-shoot and am expecting it to come in. I am not sure if you have any use for this. Or may be Dirk can do some magic and clean it up.

Cheers

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts