Ferrari Life Forum banner

Post photos of your keys

5388 Views 44 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  4kids3fish
I like to keep everything 100% original, so I'd like to change the key on the homepage. Post some pics of your Ferrari key. Thanks.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
what?
i can't take a pic of my VW key and give you that?? :p :roll: :wink: :green:
Dirk, we want visitors to come in, not to scare them away :p

BTW, see you Saturday?

Niels
Enzo250GTO said:
I like to keep everything 100% original, so I'd like to change the key on the homepage. Post some pics of your Ferrari key. Thanks.
Do you mean you want a picture of a ferrari key? I can take one of mine and upload it.
By the way the key to Enzo or Stradale look much better!

Cheers,
4i2fly said:
Enzo250GTO said:
Do you mean you want a picture of a ferrari key? I can take one of mine and upload it.
By the way the key to Enzo or Stradale look much better!

Cheers,
Your pic isn't working. :(
Donno what happened the first time. Here it is again. Hope it is useful.

Cheers,

Attachments

See less See more
Dr. Bob said:
That is a kickass photo, but I need ORIGINAL photos, that photo is probably owned by R&T so I can't use it.
i can send you picture of my 348's key, but it's look soo ugly :)
4i2fly said:
Donno what happened the first time. Here it is again. Hope it is useful.

Cheers,

Ahh, there we go. Thanks mate. Very nice. I would love to have one of those one of these days... :p
A photo of a key to Enzo or Stradale is coming! I will upload it as soon as I get it.

Cheers,
4i2fly said:
A photo of a key to Enzo or Stradale is coming! I will upload it as soon as I get it.

Cheers,
the one i posted is an enzo key but it is from a dealer's website. i would presume they are the same...

Cheers
-Pete
I already posted the link to that one in one of the first posts, and the your pic came up, but Andrew already explained he wanted a origina; one, not one with copyrights.
These are my keys... But not my car key for the simpl reason that i don't have a car :green:

Anyway, here are pictures of my keys :wink:

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/zwoemba/keys1.jpg
http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/zwoemba/keys2.jpg
hey, that's cheating, thats just a ferrari keychain
Dj Dirk said:
hey, that's cheating, thats just a ferrari keychain
:green:
Enzo250GTO said:
Here's a copy of the key I was talking about. I have to apologize for the quality. I did not take the picture. I have requested a re-shoot and am expecting it to come in. I am not sure if you have any use for this. Or may be Dirk can do some magic and clean it up.

Cheers

Attachments

See less See more
O.K., here is another picture that may be more usable for the purpose.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.