Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Popcorn time folks.

I firmly believe there is a God and he's not Irish Catholic after all and it sure isn't the Chosen One residing at 1600 Pennsylvannia Ave in DC.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The heat is on!

The White House and congressional Democrats have reached a tentative agreement to create an independent budget commission. They have also agreed to put the commission's recommendations on digging the nation out of debt up for a vote in Congress.

Just what we need, a commission, another czar, and Congress voting. they are under fire. Hell, used car salesmen have better polling numbers than Congress!

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Brown wins!

It's official.....Brown wins! Coakley just conceded.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
The nude photos he did obviously were a plus in a state that promotes gay marriage.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
it'll happen as soon as all the pork gets worked out. feeding the pigs can be a long process. there are so many of them.
Right, now they have to buy the Republicans too.

I heard a great line. Good thing Brown got in Kennedy's seat and not in his car.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
CA next

well, the dynasty in CA probably will be like MA.

People are wanting a shift and change, and not getting it. Not that the GOP's truly offer any new or better govt. just a chance to shake it up a bit.

Pelosi, bet, will be out. just saying....I know I'm fed up.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I find it amazing how they just don't get it.

Its really not that hard. Americans dont want health care reform. They want health care just the way it is but with realistic pricing.

The Political partys keep trying to make it about something else. An all or nothing mentality.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts

Its really not that hard. Americans dont want health care reform. They want health care just the way it is but with realistic pricing.

The Political partys keep trying to make it about something else. An all or nothing mentality.
Agreed and well said! unfortunately political parties aren't the only entities that do this.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
obviously you did not spend a lot of time in P&R at fagchat. I would be ripping them apart right now, but they would still be in denial that the US is not a liberal country. Just because the liberals run the media and have been trying to convince the majority that their radical minority liberal agenda is the norm, the majority of people in the US are in the center and lean right or left depending on how DC is behaving. Your right, they will never get it or accept what most people want, something in the middle.:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.