Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I just bought some scuderia fender shields for my 355. Does anyone know the dementions for placement? I've been looking at alot of other 355s online and in person, but not all of them are the same. Any help would be great. They should be here in the next day or two.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Greetings from down the road! Here is the instructions... I didnt write these, I cut & pasted from the guys I bought mine from... I dont fancy myself as a dummy, but I had to read it 30 times before it made sense. Good Luck!

Using the crease that runs along the fender as your guide, the upper right hand corner of the shield should be 1.5" below the crease straight below 4" along the crease from the door/fender joint. The left corner should be 1.75" below the crease from a point 7.5" along the crease from the door. Reverse all measurements for a passenger side.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

What kind of Ferrari do you have?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's great!

I can't wait to get them. I love the way they look. PM me if you want to get together for a drive sometime.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That would be great, i'd really like that! One of the best things about owning one of these cars is, its great catalyst for making new friends! You're free to PM me as well. or my direct email is [email protected]
I actually live in NLV, and i'm a sucker for an excuse to go for a drive!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Looks pretty nice, gives it some flare...and lets people know what thehell it is passing them on the freeways before they see the back of you. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts