Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Want to enjoy seeing some great racing at the track? Have a few spare moment to give a fellow Ferrari bro' a hand? Would love to have someone help be my pit crew. Only need one person for really basic belting me in the car and very minor stuff, though of course the more people the merrier. Anyone very familiar with track events, would love to have them as my spotter and on the 2-way radio. Many thanks.

As a heads up: Next track event is July 28 and 29 at Watkins Glen International. Over 50 wineries in the area and same thing as above applies. bring the wife and enjoy some racing and visit a few vineyards :)

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Steven - Are you aware of the NE region and NY region at Limerock next week (7/20). Another opportunity to track your stuff. Not sure if I'm going yet, but if I do, I'll be more than happy to help.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andrew and Boxer, man thanks for the offers. Perhaps another time. BTW, will be at Watkins Glenn this coming weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun). Come join me :)

Steven - Are you aware of the NE region and NY region at Limerock next week (7/20). Another opportunity to track your stuff. Not sure if I'm going yet, but if I do, I'll be more than happy to help.
Sorry for the late reply, have been very busy between track stuff and my jobs to pay the bills. Alas, FCA seens to not allow open wheel cars like other clubs, plus am so busy with SCCA racing and COMSCC events that have little time for other clubs anyway. Am not tracking the 308 as am selling her.

http://www.enjoythetrack.com/ferrari/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts