Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all of the Ferrari Forum
I am here starting this thread out of curiousity of what a ferrari owner is interested in. I am not looking to sell or push anything. I am not even sure if I can offer anything that you would all be interested in.
Savini Forged is a 3 piece wheel manufacturer based in the USA in Santa fe springs, Ca. We custom make to order all of our wheels in house on one of our own CNC machines. So with this we have the strictest of manufacturing qualities. As a newer wheel company we have established some of the design and technology that make a wheel safe, solid, and reliable. From our patent pending design on the drop well to accept all TPMS(tire pressure monitoring sensors) to the rolled lip design that enables the wheel to be sturdier than most other major brands out there.
What I would like to know from all of you out there with Ferrari's is what sizing and styles interest you the most. We currently have 13 wheel designs available. We manufacture our wheels in 19, 20 and 22 inch diameter sizing and in widths begining at 7.5 inches wide and up to 13 inches wide.
Our ads are circulated in Dupont registery, Bimmer, Excellence, King, Ridez, and several others that will be added over the months.
Our wheels are featured in the premiere episode of Unique auto whips on Speed Channel this month also. We are currently working with several high profile celebrities and atheletes to properly intorduce our wheels to everyone.
But we would like to know what it is that Ferrari owners preffer. We have our wheels on Ferrari's, Lambo's, porsches, even maybachs and aston martinsand even maserati's.
Please take a look at our site, WWW.SaviniForged.com and let us know what catches your eye. Let us know what width and sizing is most preffered by you, the owners and drivers of these fine vehicles.
We carefully machine each wheel to a specific center bore, lug pattern, and also offset at the time of order. No off the shelf parts here. We can even work with a local Ferrari driver with our in house team of technicians to develop the most aggressive fitment possible without needing modifications and without experiencing wheel to fender rub or turning issues. We are carefull to maintain the original overall diameter of the complete tire also so as to keep the speedometers true at any time. If any of you have photos or ideas feel free to share them with us.
So please allow us to get some feedback from any and all of you out there.
Thank you for reading and for your response.
Savini forged wheels.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well it seems we have gotten several Pm's so far from interested Ferrari drivers. I'm glad to see so many of you like our wheels.
As far as fitment goes, which was a question asked in several of the emails, we actually do our test fitting in house and first hand. We create the most aggressive fitting using the widest of wheel and best looking offset while making sure that there is absolutely no problem with wheel to fender rubbing or problems with turning the steering wheel lock to lock.
We are very carefull with fitment as it is obviously important to such hich caliber drivers. As you all know this is nothing like the tuner market that is filled with Generic wheels and honda civics.
Thank you for all your feedback.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is more than just chrome......

Another member had some questions regarding the wheels and I just wanted to post the response that we had for them here. They wanted to know if there was more than just chrome available and alos the general neighborhood of pricing.

Let's start with pricing. Our prices are based on the wheel size, diameter and width. So the choices are 19, 20 and 22 inch for diameter. For width we offer from 7.5 inch all the way up to 13 inch wide in half inch increments. We offer different outer sizes( often refered to as the lip of the wheel) based on each vehicles specific fitment abilities. Once we eastablish the pricing for size we can offer you any of the wheel designs from the SV1 through the SV13.
The pricing of our wheels ranges from $1,090 up to $1,700 per wheel for 19 and 20 inch sizes. These are our MSRP only and I must add that several of our retailers offer great discounts on the wheels when purchased with tires.
To answer your second question about the finishing and chrome. We primarily display chrome as the preffered finish only because it is such a hot trend amongst motorists now a day. We of course offer a wide range of finishes to satisy our customers and compliment any car. We also offer hyper polished aluminum but that also stands out rather brightly as the chrome. But we do offer brushed aluminum which is more popular with our high end cars and more refined drivers. It has a classy touch with out being so "loud" in appearance. We also offer color powder coating and we can even color match to a specific color code if it is provided. I have decided to offer all forum members that contact me for wheels any finish they preffer for the price of the chrome which carries the lowest cost. So you can choose the wheel finish you preffer for the cost of the cheaper chrome.
Feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions or if you would like to recieve a set of our catalogs.
Thank you very much.
Cheers,
Savini Forged wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts