Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
It was shown to the dealers at the World Dealers Conference in Maranello last week. My dealer friend attended the presentation and he confirmed that those were the 2 cars shown.

It is normally a very strict security event but somehow these pictures were taken using hidden video cams or camera phone. The factory will be mad. But it's good for us fans. Now we know!

·
Registered
776 Posts
With the internet becomeing so huge and so many people using it daily, there is no way the Factory could have not seen this happening. Heck, if a movie is available to download just two days after it is released in the theatre, then a few pics of a Ferrari relase party are a drop in the bucket.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
360 Spyder said:
With the internet becomeing so huge and so many people using it daily, there is no way the Factory could have not seen this happening. Heck, if a movie is available to download just two days after it is released in the theatre, then a few pics of a Ferrari relase party are a drop in the bucket.
well...I know for 100% sure that someone at the Factory saw atleast my pics. Saw them visting my site yesterday :) (Ferrari, Marannello, Italia ;) )

you can see it also on the pic (this was not taken yesterday...but a few months ago. Someone there is a regular at my site ;) )

ciao,

Waldo

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts