Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
That is great work :) ............ though what was wrong with the paint that it needed to be redone :confused:?
it wasn't that bad. there were stone chips over the front and around the rear guards plus cracking at the base of the butresses....the difference in a blow over and the full monty was only a couple of AUS$ grand...so what the hell, and now it's totally immaculate, no colour difference due to fade rate etc...so i'm quite glad i did it.

when they first painted it i thought for sure it was the wrong colour, but then they showed me unfaded paint on the car and this is a perfect match. these cars go darker with fade, which isn't what i imagined.

·
Registered
453 Posts
i didn't think you got much fade in the UK. the 328 i just bought from there has much better paint on it than the aussie equiv.
I said what i said tongue in cheek that man:argh: Did you not notice the dark red 355 in the pic compared to the light red 360 behind;) I think it shows of the wide contrast of the Reds.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I said what i said tongue in cheek that man:argh: Did you not notice the dark red 355 in the pic compared to the light red 360 behind;) I think it shows of the wide contrast of the Reds.
ohhhhh.....well that may be, but i've seen almost that variation here in Aus in the same colour after they fade. the sun here is very strong. hole in the ozone layer? :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts