Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tifoso_Boy said:
Going to Monterey and Pebble beach must be a rewarding experience.
In some ways it's almost sensory overload....there's so many cars....so many NICE cars that, a regular Lotus, Porsche, Mercedes get completly lost. Cars that I would normally stop at and admire are dime a dozen. So you really end up focusing on the high ticket items or the very rare ones.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Tom from Silicon Valley said:
In some ways it's almost sensory overload....there's so many cars....so many NICE cars that, a regular Lotus, Porsche, Mercedes get completly lost. Cars that I would normally stop at and admire are dime a dozen. So you really end up focusing on the high ticket items or the very rare ones.
IMO that's why you go there to see those very rare ones.
Don't get me wrong i love seeing a Lotus, or a Porsche, but i do get to see those regulary

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I wish to thank youfor the pictures. Since I was not able to go, I can get maybe 10% of what you felt. Thanks and kept doing it.

Someday, I hope to attend.

:green:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bart said:
I wish to thank youfor the pictures. Since I was not able to go, I can get maybe 10% of what you felt. Thanks and kept doing it.

Someday, I hope to attend.

:green:
Try to come next year...we're going to have a corral by the side of the track...you'll able to park the 550 right there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts